Punishment is given to someone who breaks the rule; fixed punishment for all kinds of crimes?

Desty22 13 / 20 1  
Many people believe that having a fixed punishment for all crimes is more efficient. What are the advantages and dis advantages of having a fixed punishment?

Punishment is given to someone who breaks the rule and this is how the country makes conducive conditions. Then some people believe that having a fixed punishment for all kinds of crimes is more efficient, but I strongly agree it brings dire effects than positive effects in society. In spite of effective and efficiency, the background and motivation of criminal have been considering as factors to decide the sentence.

The term of efficiency brings the more beneficial case if punishment had been fixed before. Firstly, the spending of court has stable budget .Judges just need to read the sentence to defendant without accepting the refuse notions because everyone also already knew they will get this punishment if did certain crimes. Then, efficiency of time if deciding punishment , prisoner do not need spending longer time in court, while it would be better if faster enter the jailed. Then judges can do another job to other kind of crimes, rather than spending much time just in one case

However, the motive and situation behind someone commit the crime also considerably factors, law is the most basic requirement of human morality first, we should know the background and situation behind the crime. As we know, someone might commit the crime because it is the only way to continue their life. For example, father did fraud because they don't have a job, so as the person who has responsibility in their family, they did it the crime. Next, the gender rule in their family, fixed economy will be hard if someone going to jailed is father. Consequently, their family will lose financial income since their father in the prisons.

To conclude, punishment have to apply a the sense of justice, but as the sense of morality brings more harm if the punishment is a fixed based on crime
Lita27 16 / 21 2  
... the rule and this is how the country makes conducive conditionsdeals with its crime . Then some people believeIt is believed by some that having a fixed punishment for all kinds of crimes is more efficient,. However, but I strongly agree believe that it brings more dire effects than positive effects in society. In spite of its effectiveness and efficiency, the background and motivation of criminalviolators committing crimehave been consideringshould be considered as deciding factors to decideof the sentence.

The term of efficiency brings the more beneficial ...

I am bit confused with your first body paragraph. You may consider my topic sentences, and supporting sentences:

The efficiency of the fixed punishment aplication will be applied well if it meets several conditions. An example of the conditions is that the judges should professionally sentence the violators according to the law without spending so much times. However though, in real case, judgment cannot be made easily and as fast as possible. There are some considerations that should be done by the judges so that mistake can be avoided. For instance, in the case of murder, the judge should read the files and portfolios of the cronologies to ensure he does not give misjudgment. Thus, efficiency works in fixed sentence unless a lack of certain factors.

Home / Writing Feedback / Punishment is given to someone who breaks the rule; fixed punishment for all kinds of crimes?