Public health is a big issue. Government can play an important role in improving it.

togiang 2 / 3 2  
It is true that the general well-being of people in our society is declining as people are consuming more and more fast foods. While some people say that government can help by using laws to reduce fast foods consumption and change the eating habits of people, others say it is a matter of individual where each person need to be in charge of themselves. I do think that the best policy lies in between. That means the collaboration between the government and each individual.

First of all, the government can play an important role in improving public health. Its intervention using laws can make it illegal to sell fast foods. Laws can make it harder for people to find and consume these kinds of food because of high taxes, unavailability, and no advertisements. However, laws can be ineffective because there are illegal enterprises driven by profits and the lack of awareness among the public about the need to reduce fast foods.

On the other hand, individuals are those responsible for their health. Each of us can decide on our daily diet. We can manage our time for buying food, preparing meals at home. We can save our money for fresh foods and pay attention to the nutrition values of what we buy by reading books or consulting experts.

To sum up, eating healthy requires adequate knowledge and conditions. Government can create the good condition by enforcing laws to allow people more time and energy for healthy eating. Then each person need to be well educated on their own so that they can know what is best to do regarding their healthiness.
Include your prompt also in the post. That helps us understand better what it requires from you.

Very good introduction.
On the other hand, it is the individuals are thosewho should be responsible for their health
Overall, good writing. Is this for IELTS , TOEFL? Better mention that too in the title.
Is this for IELTS , TOEFL? Better mention that too in the title.

Your topic suggests that you have written this fro either IELTS or TOEFL :D
However, I wish you pay a little more attention to your essay structure.

Home / Writing Feedback / Public health is a big issue. Government can play an important role in improving it.