Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

The proportion of men and women caught on breaking the law in a period of five years - IELTS 1

broibra 17 / 19 3  
IELTS-TASK1: Persons Arrested in Five Years ending 1994

The pie chart illustrates the proportion of men and women caught in a period of five years. The bar graph shows the latest arrests for various reasons. Overall, it can be seen that men were arrested more than women, and public drinking is the most common cause for arrest for both sexes.

To begin, percentage of the males arrested was much higher than the females. Males were arrested at 32 whereas females were at 9% % in a period of five years.

On the other hand, the main cause of arrest for drink driving in men is about 27% and the figure of the women at 14%. The main reason for women is a common drink in nearly 38%, compared to 31% for men. The beach of orders and other reasons it is also slightly higher for men, all standing around 12-18%, while for women the assault is slightly larger than the males in the 18%.

In conclusion, turning to the latest arrest of reasons, there are some clear differences between men and women.

Home / Writing Feedback / The proportion of men and women caught on breaking the law in a period of five years - IELTS 1