The proper age of children to enrol formal education

tiraatira11 21 / 9 2  
In some countries it is thought advisable that children begin formal education at your years old, while in others they do not have to start school until they are seven or eight.

How far do you agree with either of these views?

Some people think wisely that kids should enroll formal education at early age because it is the perfect stage to develop their knowledge. However, others argue children are supposed to be ready on facing competition at more mature age before entering formal institution. I personally agree young generations should enroll school at the stage when their mental-ability are well-prepare.

Undoubtedly, children aged four show they have excellent skills to learn and copy everything just by looking and listening. A great deal of research also has proven this age is the best timing for kids to receive lessons easily because their brain productivity is at the excellent condition. They show ability to speak in complete sentence at this age group and even they can memorize many vocabularies. In some case, a large number of parents teach their children to learn other language beside their mother tongue and kids have successfully gaining these linguistic skills without any difficulties. So many people think this is the best condition to develop their child skill by studying at school.

However, in some countries their citizens consider if they enroll their children on early age group at school, it will create many problems such as they make children feel under pressure and stress because of competitive environment which occur at school. Since they cannot follow their schoolmate achievement, this case may lead them leaving school or getting serious mental health issue. As a result, parents feel worried about their children and decide to delay their children's time to enter formal education until they reach proper age such as 7 or 8 years old to prevent them from the effect of school competition.

To sum up, even though the importance of enrollment formal school at earlier age can handle with more development on young generation knowledge, but I strongly suggest community to rethink critically about the impact which could occur if the children age are not ready enough to join formal institution.
rahmat248 7 / 7  
Some people think wisely that kids should enroll formal education at early age because it is the perfect stage to develop their knowledge. However, others argue ...

The majority of people sure that children have to get formal education in school at early age since in this age, the children can develop their ability of think. However, others argue ...

Home / Writing Feedback / The proper age of children to enrol formal education