the progress of nation and the welfare of the people versus the outer space

sharadarige 15 / 25  
some people think government should spend as much money as possible exploring outer sapce( for example travelllin to moon and other planets)

In every country government collect tax from the people for the various developmental activities and for the progress of nation. Every year the government plans and allocates the budget proportionately for various aspects depending on the current situation and the nation's interest.

These aspects include the welfare of the society, internal and external security, research and development, new schemes to be implemented for the people based on the poverty line to bridge the gap between have and have not's. Apart basic needs it is also necessary that a portion of the budget has to be allocated towards research. The progress of the nation is dependent on the innovation and advancement in science and technology.Space research is one of the advancement in science. Today many satellites are being placed in the orbit for better communication, to provide weather forecasts which is necessary for farmers to plan in advance the crops to be cultivated, to find out for any cyclone effects thereby alerting the people near the shores to save their lives, to find the threats from our neighbouring nations so that the security forces can be alerted etc.

For example today the world is facing water shortage. Because of the space research and with the inforamtion avilable about the biggest start of the universe "SUN" we are in the position to find the alternatives and to reduce the usage of water . Today human life is much dependent on the hydroelectricity which is produced from water and due to the advancement in science the hydroelectricity is replaced by solar power heaters and generators to produce electricity. Windmills is also an another option that was found to produce electricity.

In conclusion I would say the progress of nation and the welfare of the people not only depends on the providing the basic needs but also by doing the rapid advancement in science and technology , information technology thereby anticipating the future needs , so that we doesn't have to depend on other nations for any resources to full fill the needs of the people.
Jennyflower81 - / 690 96  
In every countryThe governments of most countries collect taxes from the peoplecitizens for thevarious development activities and for the progress of the nation. Every year, the government plans and allocates the budget proportionately for various aspects, depending on the current situation and the nation's interest.social needs.

These aspects include the welfare of the society, internal and external security, research and development, and new schemes to be implemented for the people based on the poverty line to bridge the gap between have and have not's.

You have made a great point here. I would change "have and have not's." to "rich and poor" Also, this sentence is too long and would sound better if it was broken up into 2 sentences.

The title of your essay refers to government exploring space but you barely mention it. You say "Space research is one of the advancement in science." and say a couple things about it, but if this is what your essay is focused on, then you need to change some of your statements. It sounds a little like rambling, I would def focus, and create a strong thesis statement. Your final statement is the closest thing I can find to a thesis,

"In conclusion I would say the progress of nation and the welfare of the people not only depends on the providing the basic needs but also by doing the rapid advancement in science and technology , information technology thereby anticipating the future needs , so that we doesn't have to depend on other nations for any resources to full fill the needs of the people."

Maybe you should begin with this notion, and if you intend on writing about space, give more information about the subject.

Home / Writing Feedback / the progress of nation and the welfare of the people versus the outer space