Professionalism of an organisation requires the introduction of an proper dress code

Abraham22 20 / 11 15  
Some organisations believe that their employees should dress smartly. Others value quality of work above appearance.

Discuss bith these views and give your own opinion.

The orientation of a company is professionalism. As such, there seems to be a lot of debate about how an organization should be looking good. While some companies argue that perfect dress is prominent for staffs. Others argue that the crucial factor for a business is the quality of work. I utterly believe that company will progress considerably when workers have both in well-groomed dress and skill to work.

In terms to dress smartly, appearance is the one of ways to influence and potentially to impact how businesses performs effectively. Professionals, generally, size up capability of other professional from what they wear the first meeting. As an obvious instance, when a staff member of a company conducts prominent presentation in front of clients which will be invited to cooperate, he wears a wrinkled of clothes. Eventually, clients tend to associate him incapable as a professional in order to decrease minimally valuation of clients to play along. All in all, attractive appearance reliably determines the level of trust in a business.

On the contrary, performance is determinant to company's success. Great human resources will influence enormously toward organization development. To exemplify, google as the one of the greatest companies in the world, they do recruitment process tightly to find the qualified human resources in order that their company has a great composition of employees. To sum up, the company will run well as the quality of worker adequately support every single position in that company.

Personally, I reckon that the companies need the workers having ability who are able to keep up appearances and to enable outstanding work. If the appearance is not interesting, it will be able to decrease the level of belief. On the other hand, if result becomes priority, it should be supported by attractive appearance.
This is one of your best argued essays. Your reasons are valid and come from everyday experiences and observations. This tells the me, as the reviewer that you have developed your English comprehension skills. However, developed comprehension skills don't always come with good grammar. That comes later on as you become more comfortable with the English language. That is also why I have listed corrected parts of your essay for you to insert into your current essay. Use it as a review guide whenever you can :-)

argue that perfect dress is prominent for staffs , others argue that

I believe that THE company will progress considerably when

workers ARE both well-groomed and HAVE THE skill to work.

In terms OF DRESSING SMARTLY ,

appearance is one of THE ways

and potentially impact how businesses performs effectively.

size up THE capability of other professionalS BASED UPON what they WORE AT the first meeting.

As an obvious instance WHEN

conducts A prominent presentation

in front of clients which will be invited to cooperate,

- I'm not quite sure what you mean here. Please clarify.

he wears a wrinkled of clothes.

him AS incapable as

in order to decrease minimally valuation of clients to play along. All in all, Attractive appearance

reliably determines the level of trust in a business.

performance DETERMINES A company's success.

will GREATLY INFLUENCE

FOR EXAMPLE, Google - proper nouns always use a capital letter

IS ONE OF THE ... WORLD .

they HAVE A TIGHT RECRUITMENT PROCESS IN ORDER to find the qualified human resources SO THAT THE COMPANY WILL HAVE A GREAT COMPOSITION OF EMPLOYEES.

adequately supportS

having ability to keep up appearances

it will be able to decrease the level of belief.

if result becomes A priority, it should be supported by AN attractive EMPLOYEE appearance.
OP Abraham22 20 / 11 15  
Thanks for your attention Mr. Vangiespen..
This is my revision..

The orientation of a company is professionalism. As such, there seems to be a lot of debate about how an organization should be looking good. While some companies argue that perfect dress is prominent for staffs, others argue that the crucial factor for a business is the quality of work. I utterly believe the company will progress considerably when workers are both well-groomed dress and have the skill to work.

In terms of dressing smartly, appearance is one of the ways to influence and potentially to impact how businesses perform effectively. Professionals, generally, size up capability of other professional from what they wear the first meeting. When a staff member of a company conducts prominent presentation in front of business colleagues, he wears wrinkled clothes. Eventually, they tend to associate him as incapable as a professional. All in all, attractive appearance reliably determines the level of trust in a business.

On the contrary, performance determines a company's success. Great human resources will greatly influence toward organization development. For instance, Google is one of the greatest companies in the world, they have a tight recruitment process in order to find the qualified human resources so that the company will have a great composition of employees. To sum up, the company will run well as the quality of worker adequately supports every single position in that company.

Personally, I reckon that the companies need the workers having ability to keep up appearances and to enable outstanding work. If the appearance is not interesting, it will decrease the level of belief. On the other hand, if result becomes a priority, it should be supported by an attractive employee appearance.
Please take note of the corrections that I made previously which you omitted or chose to ignore in your revision. You need to correct those in order to produce better grammar in your essay:

I utterly believe the company - you do not have to utterly believe. You have to believe. This is not an argument about something so mind boggling that you have to produce an extremely strong opinion about it. You just have to produce an opinion. Save the exaggerated beliefs for more serious matters.

will progress considerably when workers are both well-groomed dress and have the skill to work.

potentially to impact how

size up THE capability

BASED ON what they wear TO the

AN attractive appearance

quality of workerS - PLURAL FORM

having THE ability to keep up

Remember to always review, revise, edit, and spellcheck your work before submission. Failure to do that could produce negative results for your test.

Home / Writing Feedback / Professionalism of an organisation requires the introduction of an proper dress code