PRODUCTION PROCESS OF FROZEN FISH PIES - several machines and equipment involved

ichatea07 27 / 24 10  
The diagrams illustrate the production process of frozen fish pies in a company. The first image displays the contains of a ready-to-serve fish pie, whereas the second one explains about all of the steps in manufacturing. Overall, it is important to note that there are four main ingredients within the pie which consist of peas, fish, sauce, and potatoes. In addition, in the production line, three major parts of the process are delivering, mixing, and packaging.

Firstly, in order to operate the manufacture, several machines and equipment will be necessary. By far, at least two trucks in distribution process, sliding machines to transfer the components, and other supportive robots will be used until the products are ready to be stored in a freezer.

Before the process of cooking begins, as the start, two trucks will send potatoes and fish to the factory. the potatoes delivery has a maximum duration to be delivered one month. After that, the potatoes will enter cleaning, peeling, and slicing units. Next, those will be boiled, chilled, and kept till they are ready to be mixed with other materials. In treating fish, the process of fish distribution service to salting the salmon will take time about 12 hours or less. Then, these fish will be removed for its bones and skin, checkčd by an inspector, and added with peas and sauce. Until this step, the potatoes and fish will meet and be wrapped properly. Finally, this signs that the product s have been well-prepared to be stored in the freezer.

angga93 42 / 74 20  
Good job Icha.However I think your second paragraph needs an improvement. Compared to your last paragraph, it is simpler by far. Please try to create at least 3 sentences for each paragraph.

tT he potatoes delivery has a maximum duration to be delivered one month . : i am not sure, but i think this sentence miss something a

Then, these fish will be removed for (separated from ) its bones and skin, checkčd by an inspector, and added with peas and sauce.

the potatoes and fish will meet (be combined ) and be wrapped properly

this signs that the product s have been well-prepared to be stored in the freezer.

Home / Writing Feedback / PRODUCTION PROCESS OF FROZEN FISH PIES - several machines and equipment involved