IELTS Writing Task 1 : Process (Tea Production)

nded 1 / 1  
The picture ilustrates the process starting from the beginning to the final product, that is a cup of tea. It can be seen that the process is quite simple and does not need heavy or complicated equipment, however, it needs many stages, which can be divided into two groups of stages.

Firstly, the farmers should decide the right place for growing tea. The cold place like India and China is the most appropiate place for that. Then tea seeds are sowed and kept continuously in sunshine condition. The next stage is collecting the tea leaves, which is dried first prior to packing and distribution. Afterwards, they are brought and taken home by customers.

At home, to make a cup of tea, the water is boilt up and mixed immediately with tea bag. Then, the drinking tea needs to leave for two minutes. Finally, a cup of tea is produced and it can be added with milk and sugar if necessary.

brianna 1 / 6 1  
which can be divided into two groups of stages.
brianna 1 / 6 1  
The cold places like India and China isare the most appropiate places for that.

Then, the drinking tea needs to leavebe left for two minutes.

Hi,i've made a few corrections.Overall,there was a range of vocabulary.. :)
eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
The picture ilustrates( problem with spelling) the process making tea starting from the beginning to the final product, that is a cup of tea.(adds no value. Omit it) It can be seen thatOverall, the process is quite simple and does not need heavy or complicated equipment, however, it needs many stages, which can be dividedsplitting into two groups of stages.

Write an introduction and an overview in different paragraphs. Not separating paragraph, you may get penalized.
OP nded 1 / 1  
Wow...wonderful feedbacks. I did it in simulated condition in 20 minutes. Sometimes, I did not realize small mistakes. Btw, i do really need more practices, then. Thank you for your feedback.
Dinhlan 2 / 2 1  
Would you please post more threads related to this kind of exercise? Thank you so much
Well, I think you need to improve the approach you follow for this task. Here, it is important to have an introduction, view and detail paras (body paras). In the introduction, you should introduce what the diagram presents (If it is a graphical presentation, you should tell the reader what sort of graph,chart it is and what it presents). Then in the overview, you must give an overall picture about what it presents to the reader. Do not have details in the overview. Then move on to the body paras where you talk facts in more details with the support of facts,statistics and data.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS Writing Task 1 : Process (Tea Production)