The problem of mass migration of workers to urban areas

ngopolly2002 1 / 1  
Please help me with my essay. Thank you very much.
In many countries there are a few employment opportunities in rural areas. This has led to the problem of mass migration of workers to urban areas.

What are the effects of this problem? What can be done to relieve this problem?
It is true that in some nations the number of workers rushing to cities and towns for jobs has been increasing. As a result, plenty of problems have been occurred. This essay will identify these matters and discuss the possible solutions for that.

Obviously the mass movement of labour force to urban areas has led to many troubles. Firstly, this migration makes cities and towns heavily populated. Therefore, the services there such as accommodation, educations, medical service become shortage. Overpopulation also causes a lot of social evils like theft, prostitution, robbery ... since the authorities have difficulties in controlling the society. Secondly, the lack of people who are at the working age in the countryside is the reason why farming work is not done efficiently. Consequently, life in these areas can not improved and then more people are likely to flee their home.

Solving the above problems is the urgent action that government should take into consideration. There are some possible ways that may deal with the issues. The most important things that powerful people in the countries should do is creating more jobs like moving the factories to the regional areas outside cities. This will help the workers feel more confident in earning a living when returning to their home. In addition, it is necessary to offer them some assistant in technology in order to do the farming work productively. These, hopefully, will stop the people's flow towards urban areas.

To sum up, the bad effects of migration of workers to cities and towns on society are undeniable. However, these are really macro-issues that call for government's attention. But to secure our life in order, the powerful people need to take evasive action immediately.
shadman19922 21 / 74 10  
Therefore, the services there such as accommodation, educations, medical service become shortage(Short in supply)

ummmm. I think that you're just summing up the possible problems in one sentence (per point). Try elaborating your points and you should have a more solid essay
Hi
It seems that you are now to the forum. I shall give you a few tips that would you earn more feed backs ;
Include the prompt in your essay and mention the purpose of this writing.

Home / Writing Feedback / The problem of mass migration of workers to urban areas