Prediction energy consumption in the USA since 1980 until 2030

Niam01 6 / 7 2  
The graph below gives information from Annual Energy Outlook 2008 about consumption of energy in the USA since 1980 with projection until 2030.

The line chart shows the number of forecast consumption energy by six different varieties of fuels in USA based on experience of applying energy in 2008, between 1980 and 2030 and measured by quadrillion units (qu). Overall, it is important to note that Petrol and Oil will be projected as the main sources of energy. Natural Gas and Coal have had the similar number demand of energy whereas Nuclear, Solar and Hydro have been the least energy provider.

To begin, the number energy of Petrol and Oil were stood at 35qu in 1980, which is almost double than two source energy else, Natural Gas at 20qu and coal at 15qu. Despite there was a fluctuation in the beginning, Petrol and Oil experienced a significant increase in their energy and will expected approximately at 49qu in 2030. Followed by Natural Gas and Coal had almost same pattern. Though coal had some fluctuation until 2010 but from then it started to rise and expected to be labeled off and will finish the period at 25qu unit. However, natural gas rose gradually from 1980 and predicted to continue this trend up to 2030 and will exceed the level of 30qu of energy.

On the other hand, Solar/Wind, Nuclear, and Hydropower were the least-used types of energy sources and will remain the same throughout the time period. However, Nuclear and Solar showed a slight increase and will continue to rise slowly until 2030.

dynaranjani 27 / 24 18  
You have such a good ability in writing. Your flow is understandable, your range of vocabulary is large then you present well the demanded task. Well done..

Here, I give you a little advice..

..whereas Nuclear, Solar and HydroPerhaps, you can change those energy with 'other energy resources'. This is done to avoid listing in the writing have been the least energy provider.

To begin, the number AMOUNT (energy is uncountable) energy of Petrol and Oil were stood at 35qu in 1980, (STOP HERE) which THIS is WAS almost double than two source energy else other energy resources, Natural Gas at 20qu and coal at 15qu.

Despite there was a fluctuation in the beginning, Petrol and Oil CONSUMPTION experienced a significant increase in their energy and will expected TO BE CONSUMED approximately at 49qu in 2030.

Followed by ADDITIONALLY, Natural Gas and Coal had almost same pattern. Though ALTHOUGH coal had some fluctuationS until 2010, but from then it started to rise and expected to be labeled off and will finish the period REACH at 25qu unit IN THE END OF PERIOD. However, natural gas rose gradually from 1980 and IS predicted to continue this trend up to 2030 and will exceedING the level of 30qu of energy.

Home / Writing Feedback / Prediction energy consumption in the USA since 1980 until 2030