Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

IELTS TASK 1 - The potential location of a new planned supermaket

Bayuwibowo 48 / 73 21  
The map illustrates the two possible locations (S1 and S2) for a new supermarket building in Garlsdon city. Overall, the city has a population more than 65 thousand people. The most noticeable difference between two sites is that S1 in the countryside, S2 is in the town centre.

According to the picture, S1 location offers easy access and rather quite location since it located outside the town. These factors are good for supermarket business. People can use their vehicle or train to reach the supermarket, due to surrounding by railway and main roads. On the other hand, S2 location which is in town centre will attract many people purchasing in the supermarket. Although no traffic zone area is conducted, the railway system through pass this town centre. Moreover, S2 area is surrounded by residence living and industrial estate.

In conclusion, the second possibility (S2) hands over better opportunity to construct a new supermarket. Interestingly, S2 site is in the middle of other town location. This accounted 12 Km to Hindon, 16 Km to Brandon, and 25 Km to Cransdon. As seen, the arrival of people from other town will rise the income of this supermarket.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS TASK 1 - The potential location of a new planned supermaket