Playing games is fun only when you win. (No. The game always gives you incredible things in life.)

dhanialfan 1 / -  
Playing game is a way to take away stres, exercise, and improve your skill. However some people agree that winning of playing games give them abolutely fun and others say that they play games not only for win bot also for fun. Although people have their arguments about this, i believe that playing games give you fun whether you win or not.

One of the First thing to note, the cheerful on the games is not based on the result. But the process along time playing games. No matter win or lose, people who enjoy play games would learn new things everytime they play. For instance, once somebody lose on a game they probably repeat the same mistake. It gives new experiences.

The other benefit to play a game is giving you adrenalin experiences. Play means nothing without do exercisefor instance, playing badminton Give less of stres and relax our body and mind. That is why games give us not only fun but also healthful.

It is generally agreed that games are about friends, happiness, and pleasure. To be honest, some people spend their free time to go out together. Playing games together is one of the option for them to fill the emptiness. It would make them delight and fun. None of the games were made to make things turn out bad. So, playing games means friends, hapiness, and fun.

Nothing such fun as playing games. Though it means nothing without getting something from it. Many games give us some life's lesson such as patience, knowledge, skill, and sportivity. We could differ which people more patience between sportsman or not. They learn not only knowledges, but also strategies.

To conclude, although many people said that games are waste time, there are many benefits we could take from playing games. No matter you win or lose, game give you incredible things in life.
Vns9x 102 / 236 16  
Playing game is a way to take away stresses , exercise, and improve your skill. However, some people agree that winning of playing games give them abolutely ? you mean absolutely? fun and others say that they play games not only for win bu t also for fun.

One of the First thing to note Firstly is sufficent, the cheerful on the games is not based on the result. But the process alo ng do not cut down your thought this way! time playing games. No matter win or lose, people who enjoy play games would learn new things everytime they play. For instance, once somebody lose on a game they probably repeat the same mistake. It gives new experiences.

Home / Writing Feedback / Playing games is fun only when you win. (No. The game always gives you incredible things in life.)