IELTS TASK 1 - Percentage of online shopping for retail sectors in New Zealand

dynaranjani 27 / 24 18  
The pie charts give information about the percentage of online sales for retail sectors in New Zealand and are measured in 2003 and 2013. Overall, it can be seen that 2013 saw a gradual increase in the proportion of books and film/music, while others were in reverse.

A closer look at the charts reveals that not all of the articles experienced an increase. Books and film/music, for instance, in 2013, their percentage rose gradually. Where books increased by 3%, film/music had a gap by 12% more than that of in 2003. By far, the percentage of film/music in 2013 is the highest. On the other hand, there were a fell in the percentage of other retail sectors in 2013, such as travel and clothes. Travel, which was the highest online shopping of retail sector in 2003, had a proportion at 16%, showing a decrease of 8% compared to that of in 2003, whilst clothes' percentage fell by 7%.

annahatef 30 / 9 7  
... percentage of online sales for retail sectors in New Zealand and are were measured in 2003 and 2013.
... and film/music, while others were in reversedecreased slightly.
... for instance, in 2013, their percentage rose gradually. Where books retail salesincreased by 3%,

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS TASK 1 - Percentage of online shopping for retail sectors in New Zealand