The percentage of the movies played and the theater visitors in both UK and Australia

nelarizka79 16 / 21 1  
The percentage of the movies played in both UK and Australia is provided by the bar chart, while the number of cinema visitors, from 1976 to 2006, in these countries was illustrated by line chart. It is noticeable that the movies mainly presented in both UK and Australia are the US movies. Then, the admission of Movie Theater both in UK and Australia shows significant improvement, but in Australia is it slightly lower than in UK.

The US movies got the biggest appreciation in UK. It also happened in Australia. Roughly 68% of movies played in Australia were the US movies. Otherwise, the Australian movies did not get much attention. Indeed, it had the lowest rate in Australia itself. In addition, the percentage of UK films was able to reach the second level in the UK. Meanwhile, the other kind movies did not experience the high figure in UK and was on the lowest stage.

According to the line chart, theater visitors in UK showed the greatest number, while Australian citizens presented oppositely. In one hand, UK reached high number of theater visitors around 1978 and had plunged to 60% ended in the middle of 1980 and 1985. It experienced the fluctuating increasing for more than twenty years later with the enormous number of visitors, about 180 million. On the other hand, the citizen in Australia did not show the enthusiasm of visiting the cinema as the people in UK did. Although the number of the theater visitors in Australia got increasing, it never reached the same number as UK did, even the lowest one.

liv_ryu 13 / 22 6  
Hi Nelarizka79, there are so many correction for you, I hope that I can help you:

1. you have to know that UK have to put an article the UK

2. make sure that you have already arranged many vocabularies since IELTS need a massive lexical resource
eg : United Kingdom, the United Kingdom, the UK, Great Britain
or maybe you are able to add nationalities such as Britain or Australian or American

Home / Writing Feedback / The percentage of the movies played and the theater visitors in both UK and Australia