Perceived and actual likelihood of being a victim of crime, indicated in varied-variables

sholihin84 6 / 9  
The bar chart gives a set of information about the perceived and actual likelihood of being a victim of crime indicated in varied-variables, quantified in percentages.

Overall, the perceived 2009/10 dominated in car crime. While, three others namely actual 2009/10; perceived 2010/11; and actual 2010/11, are rangked as the followers of the perceived 2009/10, it was a noticeable account in which the actual 2010/11 was the lowest one in numeral crimes.

As per data, car crime shown a dramatic increase in perceived 2009/10 around 6%. Indeed, it was clear information of the issue leveled out at 21% in car crime. Following that trend, the perceived 2010/11 is also relatively high in car crime. Correlated with that, other crimes such as violent crime tended to exactly be change in which the perceived 2009/2010 continued as the highest pattern in violent action. The perceived 2010/11 ready positioned as the second level after. The reverse of that condition, the actual of both 2010/11 and 2009/10 was the lowest trend in various crimes such as burglary, car crime, and violent crime.

- You cannot present a single sentence introduction to the report. I has to contain 3-5 sentence as an overview that states the types of crimes to be discussed, the simple proportions, and the coverage years, at a minimum. Please expand this paragraph.

Overall, the perceived 2009/10 dominated in THE CATEGORY OF car crime. While, three others namely actual 2009/10; perceived 2010/11; and actual 2010/11, are rangked RANKED as the followers of the perceived 2009/10, it was a noticeable account in which the actual 2010/11 was the lowest one in numeral AMONG ALL crimes.

- Again, you need to expand this paragraph by dividing your information into shorter or mid-length sentences. it does not follow the correct format of exam essay paragraph sentences.

... car crime shown SHOWED a dramatic increase in perceived 2009/10 around 6%... information of THAT the issue leveled out at 21% in car crime.... 2010/11 is WAS also relatively high in car crime. Correlated with TO that, ... violent crime tended to exactly be change in which the perceived 2009/2010 continued ... perceived 2010/11 ready WAS positioned as the second HIGHEST level after. ... lowest trend in various crimes such as burglary, car crime, and violent crime.

Please note that all of your writing should be delivered in past tense since these facts have already occurred and been collected previous to your report.
mita23 34 / 37 3  
... perceived 2010/11; and actual 2010/11, are rangked as the followers ...
... noticeable account in which the actual 2010/11 was the lowest one in numeral crimes.

I think that both sentences should be in past tenses

Home / Writing Feedback / Perceived and actual likelihood of being a victim of crime, indicated in varied-variables