People do not wear tradditional dresses these days and are more open to try various types of clothes

pret42 1 / -  
traditional dresses are those whichwe can identify the person.in modern era we commonly seen that people would like to wear western dresses.in my opinion it's not a good idea.i will discuss in the following paragraph.

first of all globalization is the major factor of changing the era. nowadays people want to look as western.so this is the factor of people why they forget their traditional dresses.if this trend increasing day by day so it's put bad impact on their future.every one has a desire in modern era to look unique.traditional dresses remind our religion.because they totally belong to our cultutre. for instance in punjab there are only two traditional dresses for male and female.kurta pajma is only for male as well as salwar suit only for female whic tell us these persons only belong to punjab.i mean to say traditional dresses play an vital role in identifying the person.

beside this government should aware them they going to wearing various kind of clothes govt should make rule for them firstly they should decrease those things which come from from foreigns.
eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
It is always good to have a meaningful title in the subject field when you open a new thread. Your title should describe the topic of your essay.

Home / Writing Feedback / People do not wear tradditional dresses these days and are more open to try various types of clothes