Some people think widening the roads is as solution for traffic.Do you agree?

katayun 1 / 1  
Traffic is known international word and it consists of three agents that are:Mans,Ways and Transport means.these agents cause disarray if mans don't pay attention to traffic laws.According to recently statistics,using from three groups can improve traffic problems in our society and they are:1.Traffic engineering 2.To perform laws and 3.Education.

In traffic engieering,ways and roads should make easy conditions for transport.using of trucks as ride in streets causes an huge blockade.also a part of streets have been occupied by itinerant vendors like greengrocers or building materials.So provost should have notice to them seriously.

A way to cope with the traffic problems is widening the roads.In my opinion if the streets are wider, transporting will be easily, but we should note that increase the roads and streets capacity doesn't have positive results always.because without a good control and management or without consideration of laws, open roads increase intensity of accidents, financial and physical damages.

In conclusion, i would say several solutions like: preventing from illegal speed,parking in special places,encourage people to use public transport and also estrange work places from inside of city as it possible, can help that traffic problems get better.
This one confuses me...
What is "man's"???

This is my interpretation:
Traffic is known in the international word, and it consists of three agents: people, routes and vehicles.

These agents cause disarray if mans people don't pay attention to traffic laws.

According to recent statistics, using methods from three groups can improve traffic problems in our society, and they are:

In traffic engieering,ways and roads should make easy conditions for transport.

I hope this helps a little! Remember to capitalize the first word of every sentence.

:-)
OP katayun 1 / 1  
oh.thank u

Home / Writing Feedback / Some people think widening the roads is as solution for traffic.Do you agree?