Some people think change is good, other not. Explain both points.

sharmajali 5 / 14 1  
Doing same task everyday might make your work easy but it as well makes you bore. I am a person who believes in moving along with changing current. We all feel some sort of bored and saturated by our work and desperately wait for a weekend or vacation to relax. This is the best illustration I can give here to pin down my point.

I want to discuss the effect of change in our life. This alteration in our routine not only elevate our mood and refreshes us but also help with our innovative ideas and creativity. Various brain storm sections are being organized to bring new thoughts and ideas.

Assigning different project and updating employers with new technology and tools will increase brain activity. In a research it is found that after 27 years there is a decline in brain activity, which might be because of robotic work environment. Where we are trained to do certain work and we do it till retirement, this hampers brain's activity.

The effect of this current also struck our education system, where our curriculum are being changed and more interactive activities, sports and arts are being added to mould all rounder's for our country.

However, sticking to their mundane work and doing it repeatedly over and again can make them an expert on that area, and can raise their ability to finish it before hand, but without updated with new knowledge and technology, I won't think it's worth doing it. Because 'when in Rome, do as Romans' is the best policy to follow

.
homsai 11 / 24 5  
Doing same task everyday might make your work easily but it as well makes you bore.

We all feel some sort of bored

---- it looks a bit informal

brain storm

--- brainstorm
I am a person who believes in moving along with changing current

.... this is not expressed clearly
I am a person who welcomes change because the change is inevitable.

We all feel some sort of bored and saturated by our work and desperately wait for a weekend or vacation to relax.

.... Your topic speaks of "change" in a broader sense. It does not refer to "work" specifically. So, you too talk about change in that broad range. It can be work, life-style, place you live, people whom you associate etc. This is what I suggest for the above sentence;

We all feel bored when we repeat the same thing over and over again. It is always better to look forward to a change in life.
OP sharmajali 5 / 14 1  
This is really helpful. Thank you.

Home / Writing Feedback / Some people think change is good, other not. Explain both points.