Some people say that the best way to improve public health is by increasing the the number

ieltspinoy 1 / 2  
Some people say that the best way to improve public health is by increasing the the number of sports facilities. Others, however say that this would have little effect on public health and that other measures are required.

Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Many individuals nowadays are engaging to different social activities that foster public health. This is an empowerment that a government should include into priorities. Some people believe that increasing the facilities of various sports is a contributory factor to increase the health of the individuals. Others argue that there are much more essential and sensible ways to rise the public awareness regarding health.

People in this generation are now sports-minded and majority of them is in the youth group. Others make themselves busy on sports like playing basketball or even volleyball. This is one of the main reasons why authorities should expand the facilities of different sports and so to attract young minds to engage on healthy physical activities rather than wasting their time in front of computers.

Sports on the other hand is the most accessible and affordable form of exercise and also enjoyable bonding activities can offer to families and friends. The bigger and more facilities a community has, the more people can be attracted to join in whatever sports.

Other measures are primarily into consideration over increasing the sports facilities. Expanding a campaign for the prevention of non-communicable and communicable diseases should be taken into account also. This should include information dissemination through written or commercial advertisements.

Another point, to improve public health, people must consult a doctor regularly or annual medical check up to see if they are physically fit. As what experts say, prevention is better than cure. Healthy lifestyle and habits like eating healthy food and having enough rest is partly a major factor to boost individuals' immunity.

To conclude, public health is considerably one of the most vital issues that every government must prioritize. Both proposed measures are in great importance that must include into the society to provide a healthy community in the present and in the future generation.
fikri 5 / 317 71  
ilities of differentsports and so to attract young

different sports to attract

must consult a doctor

must consult with a doctor

that must include into

must be included
Many individuals nowadays are engaging toin different social activities that foster publichelp improve their health.
bwosti 5 / 11 1  
them is in the youth group.

[quote=bonding activities can offer to families and friends.[/quote]
them is young people.
bonding activities can be offer to families and friends.
ramshah 11 / 27 5  
Others makekeep themselves busy on sports like playing basketball or even volleyball
to engage onin healthy physical activities
and also enjoyable bonding activities can offer to families and friend and also enjoyable bonding activities that can be offered to families and friends.

Home / Writing Feedback / Some people say that the best way to improve public health is by increasing the the number