IELTS : Nowadays people are producing more and more rubbish. Reasons and actions.

shaddy 17 / 47 7  
Nowadays we are producing more and more rubbish.
Why do you think this is happening?
What can governments do to help reduce the amount of rubbish produced?
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

It is seen that the quantity of rubbish produced by people and industries has increased these days. There are numerous reasons for this but among those the use of disposable utensils, polythene bags and packed food items are obvious. In the following paragraphs, I shall explain these reasons and put forward some steps that can be taken at government level to reduce it.

These days more and more people prefer to eat the ready-made food. The use of the products that are common to cook food quickly has also been increased. This has given rise to the rubbish production. In addition to this, people now prefer to eat in disposable plates and they use the utensils in many places such as parties and work. It frees the people from washing them. Moreover, they are very less expensive. These are the main reasons that encourage to use the items that causes increase in rubbish at the end.

In order to reduce the rubbish in a society, government should take steps. They can establish the plants to recycle the reusable and recyclable things. Along with the plants establishment, government should also educate people about the effect of rubbish on environment and each other's health. They should run the educational programs and advertisements to encourage people in putting general waste and recyclable rubbish in separate bins. Government can also set the rules and laws in making recyclable containers for the products.

To summarize, the increase in rubbish is due to the modern way of handling the products. By imposing laws and educating people, government can play a vital role in bringing this trend down.

____________

Hi guys

Please check my essay and I shall be very grateful to you.

Regards
Umar
Habib Rastegar 8 / 18 1  
It is seen

As can be seen,

quantity

amount

It is seen that the quantity of rubbish produced by people and industries has increased these days

Nowadays, as can be seen, the amount of rubbish which produced has increased dramatically.

There are numerous reasons for this but among those the use of disposable utensils, polythene bags and packed food items are obvious. In the following paragraphs

There are numerous reasons for this issue , but among those the use of disposable utensils, polythene bags and packed food items are obvious

I shall explain these reasons and put forward some steps that can be taken at government level to reduce it.

I want to explain these reasons and put forward some steps that can be taken by the government to reduce the rubbish

The use of the products that are common to cook food quickly has also been increased.

I cannot understand your goal, because it is vague

In addition to this

in addition (to),

These are the main reasons that encourage to use the items that causes increase in rubbish at the end.

these are the main reasons that encourage the people to use items that cause to increase the using of rubbish
Shumaila86 11 / 31 9  

Its about how to reduce the rubbish, but you explain how to manage the rubbish. It is slight off-track. You can tell about environment-friendly packaging and green bags.

but among those the use of disposable utensils, polythene bags and packed food items are obvious.

Verb is not in accord with the subject. Either it is, the uses of...are, or, the use of...is.

No need to write this sentence. Rather tell what you are explaining ahead. Rest is fine.
Good Luck.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS : Nowadays people are producing more and more rubbish. Reasons and actions.