People live in one place or several place, both of them have the advantage and disadvantage

Wiwik Mujahidin 21 / 3 1  
In the past, people usually stayed in one place throughout their life. These days, people often move around. They often live in several different places in their lifetime.

What are the advantage and disadvantage of both?

Long time ago, people stay in the same area all of their age, but the most recently years a great of deal people often shift in many areas in their life. People stay in one place in the past time has merit like their near from their family although they do not know another culture, I believe that people stay in some place can make people have a good life while it have disadvantage.

In the past time people live in the one place in their life, its give merits. For instance, they could stay with their family because their job near from their family and then they could feel the brotherhood with another people in their place. However, stay in one place has drawbacks. First, people just have one job because they just stay in their area, and they knowledge not improve because they never go to another place. Also people are difficult to communicate with strangers because every day they just meet with same people in their neighborhood.

In contrast, nowdays people always move from one place to another place, the drawbacks of this are they far with their family, they have to follow the culture where they stay. Whilst it has advantages, first they can learn more about other culture when they come it. In addition they can have the good apportunity to get job to get the good life. Also they can improve their knowledge with their experience in another place.

To sump up, although stay in one place make people in the past time more keep their family, I believe that people who stay in many place today can make people get the best life. Where possible, people have to keep their original culture.
ainirere /  
Hi wiwik, normally for IELTS task 2 consisted of 4 paragraph in which the first paragraph is introduction, the second and third are your ideas and the forth is conclusion :)
Yusri31 28 / 31 8  
Hello Wiwik,,,
I will try to give you some suggestions

I see, you have the propensity to make the same mistake, so i just describe some of them

Long time ago, peoplestay in the same area all of their age, but the most recently years a great of deal people often shift in many areas in their life. People stay in one place in the past (...) I believe that people stay in some place can make people have a good life while it have disadvantage.

1. You must know the marker of the past such as Long time ago, several years ago, in the past etc....
So, you should use simple past in your sentence ( Stay- Stayed, Write- wrote... etc)
2. You should not write a great deal of people as, a great deal of for uncountable....
3. You can use complex sentence, in your sentence. For example : people WHO stay in some place can make

Home / Writing Feedback / People live in one place or several place, both of them have the advantage and disadvantage