Some people fear that globalization will inevitably lead to the total loss of cultural identity.

vlinh1991 2 / 6  
Nowadays, globalization is performing significant conversions, a trend that be bound to happen is inevitable, so providing that a separate nation do not participate in that process, they will be isolated and backward. Some people are of the opinion that globalization will be to abolish separate cultural identity of each country. Nevertheless, I am inclined to believe that not only will globalization remain and develop traditional culture, but it also absorbs the quintessence of cultures in the world, owing to the following reason.

First of all, one of the globalization's immensely popular properties which befall as a postulation is the integration. It let people immigrate to anywhere that they are to, especially traveling. Tourist usually visit the places where has special and complicated cultures, namely cuisine, folklore and folk dance. This folk custom help local resident make numerous profits from tourist and it forces local government as well as local people to be interested in restoring and improving beautiful traditions which has already been lost.

Secondly, proponent of the idea argue that globalization is bound to result in the loss of culture identity. There may be some truth in their statement, nevertheless it is flowed because globalized process boost exchange of the culture between countries each other, it is a selective absorption but not loss of cultural identity. For instance, multinational culture festivities, it embraces the culture in different parts of the world, people can familiarize themselves with new folk songs and craftsmanship. It is highly liable that they will begin improve on their own, not only will they remain older culture, but they also make more and more it is complete.

I am convinced that globalization is a incorporated process about culture, people can reduce and complement necessary material of traditional culture. I hope that, in the future people will bring into play cultural tradition of their own, and disseminate it over the world.
firstywrites 4 / 13 1  
Hi, I have some corrections I'd like to say, but I do not really understand your first sentence --> Nowadays, globalization is performing significant conversions, a trend that be bound to happen is inevitable, so providing that a separate nation do not participate in that process, they will be isolated and backward

I suggest you make it clear and strong. Globalization does not 'perform', after all.
OP vlinh1991 2 / 6  
Nowadays, globalization is performing significant conversions, a trend that be bound to happen is inevitable, so providing that a separate nation do not participate in that process, they will be isolated and backward

i mean that Nowadays, globalization has significant conversions, a trend that be bound to happen, beaucause providing that a separate nation do not participate in that process, they will be isolated and backward
Wilsonank 1 / 3 1  
First of all, one of the globalization's immensely popular properties which befall as a postulation is the integration.
It let people immigrate to anywhere that they are to, especially traveling.
【Actually, i'm confused about what you were trying to express. I think there are some grammatical errors 】
Tourist usually visit the places where has【have】 special and complicated 【attractive】cultures, namely【like/such as】 cuisine, folklore and folk dance.
This folk custom help local resident【residents】 make numerous profits from tourist 【tourism industry】and it forces local government as well as local people to be interested in restoring and improving beautiful traditions which has already been lost.
OP vlinh1991 2 / 6  
thank Wilsonank!

Home / Writing Feedback / Some people fear that globalization will inevitably lead to the total loss of cultural identity.