Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

People have different job expectations for jobs - essay help

layaili 7 / 2  
Good day to you, would you mind to rate my essay, please. Thank you very much

Topic in details;

People have different job expectations for jobs. Some people prefer to do the same job for the same company, whereas other prefer to change jobs frequently. Write about the advantages and disadvantages of each viewpoint.

It was a general practice of previous generation to work a job for whole life.However, this practice is no longer common in present day and most of the young adults prefer to change their job frequently.This essay will discuss both pros and cons of each practice.

Those employees who work a same job for lifetime generally have better job promotion prospect. Their extensive understanding of the company profile and management system enables competent and experienced job performance. Moreover, their job contribution and reputation among colleagues facilitate harmonious communication and relationship . In addition, this group of staff are generally deemed as highly committed and loyal to the company. A trustworthy lifelong relationship has been established between the staff and company.

Despite of its benefits, some negative effects affect the shift to frequent job changing. Their service to entirely sole company means limited exposure and experience in their position. It is also indicates these employees are obviously afraid of change and not possessing high adaptable skill to new environment. Another point is some employees may become too routine and bored with their job, which in turn leads to loss of motivation for better performance.

On the other hand, some employees who keep changing their job are able to gain a variety of experience and knowledge, which enhance their future employment prospect. Furthermore, by experiencing different job functions and responsibilities, young adults particularly those fresh graduates, are able to decide the desired or the most suitable career path in later adulthood. Also, the employees tend to develop a high adaptable skill to new environment and friendly sociable personality.

Likewise, this practice may results in some negative impacts too.Firstly, their short life-span service to a particular company may deemed as low commitment, unreliable with immature personality. Therefore, they may potentially be withheld from any job promotion. At the same time, their inadequate or inextensive experience in certain position is another drawback .

By and large, either one sole job for lifetime or frequent job changing is largely depend on the personal choice and their goal in career life.It is wise to plan ahead and set the goal for successful career life.

Home / Writing Feedback / People have different job expectations for jobs - essay help