some people believe that college student should consider only their own talents

tgholian 1 / 1 1  
The writer of the issue contends that in choosing university field of study some people think college student should have a decision on basis of their talents and interests, but some people think decisions should be on basis of finding jobs probability in the future. In what follows the main reasons adduced by both groups are first reviewed and then my own position described.

The first group believed that your field of study should be of your interest because if you don't like something you don't improve in it, psychologically. On the other hand many of student who don't like or hate their field they leave behind their education in the middle of study, that it leads to loss of personal equities such as money and specially time, the most important thing in our life,.

The second group are who adduced field of study choosing based on future jobs probability. This theory comes from people who couldn't find a job or they find irrelevant jobs after graduation due to they didn't study in appropriate fields. Their claims are right because if you don't have any job you can't live properly and if you don't have a suitable job that adapt to your ability, you tired soon. Thus there are no progress for you in that job.

With consideration what I say above both group opinions is right, but I think in choosing field of study students should consider both parameters, i.e. first they should consider their interest and list university fields based on that. Then they can choose among options with considering jobs opportunities. In a nutshell having a job that you have a deep knowledge about it help you to increase your creativity and performance that leads to progress in the work place and income.
SalMon 27 / 113 10  
The first group believed that your field of study should be of your interest because if you don't like something you don't improve in it, psychologically. On the other hand many of student who don't like or hate their field they leave behind their education in the middle of study, that itwhich leads to the loss of personal equities such as money and specially time, the most important thing in our life,.

With consideration what I say abovementioned both group opinions isare right, but I think in choosing field of study students should considertake both parameters into account(because the word consider is repeated) , i.efor example . first they should consider their interest and list university fields based on that. Then they can choose among options with considering jobs opportunities. In a nutshell, having a job that you have a deep knowledge about it(you can rephrase: "that you have professionalized in" or "have expertise in") help you to increase your creativity and performance that leads to progress in the work place and income.

Hope this will help :) By the way I think you should include the type of task you are doing: IELTS, TOEFL or sth :) It would be much easier for us to assess )
Well ... it is difficult for us to understand the purpose of writing this essay. Is this for practicing for IELTS? of TOEFL? You should mention the reason in title itself so that we exactly know about that and provide you with more meaningful and task related comments.

The writer of the issue contends that in choosing university field of study some people think college student should have a decision on basis of their talents and interests, but some people think decisions should be on basis of finding jobs probability in the future. I

This suggests as if you are preparing for IELTS integrated Writing Task. Is that so?. :d
eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
With consideration what I say above both group opinions is right, but I think in choosing field of study students should consider both parameters,

Given this evidence, both group opinions are right, which students should consider parameters when choosing field of study.

Home / Writing Feedback / some people believe that college student should consider only their own talents