Some people argue that those who live in apartment tower is far from social life; IELTS

adeclara 5 / 6 1  
Some people say that living in a high-rise apartment block is lonely experience because there is no community spirit. Others say that people who live in a high-rise apartments a much better sense of community than those who live in houses.

Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

The number of skycapper, including high-rise apartment block, has grown rapidly. So does the number of people living in high-rise tower, which has increased significantly and more common in recent years. Regard to this issue, while some people argue that those who live in apartment tower is far from social life, I believe that they can create togetherness among occupants.

The majority of people have some arguments that they do not opt to live in apartment block due to lack of communication among dwellers. For instance, the average residents are normally urban society and busy workers who spend more time at their workplaces, so when they go back to apartment, sometimes there is no time to maintain relationship each other. This is the reason why dwelling in residential tower makes they more likely to have less community spirit and are reclusive.

On the other hand, I prefer to disagree with those statements. To turn with, dwellers in high-rise apartments, in their pastime, can enjoy leisure activities together among neighbors, which is a great opportunity to socialize. As an example, they can hold weekend parties or just luxuriate the facilities provided by apartment developer such as working in gym or walking around park together. In addition to this, thay can make simple interactions to strengthen the bound they might have, like say 'Hi' when meeting each other in elevator, parking area or main entrance of the building.

To conclude, even though some community think that being a resident in apartment block is not a right choice to have rich relationships among dwellers because of the sense of alienation, I uttery believe that occupants can establish community spirit among them by create simple interactions or spend free time together. However, to live either in a residential apartment or in a residential house is a personal decision.
yonathan66 30 / 27 5  
Hi Miss Adeclara, I have read your essay. Let me give you suggestions for your writing. Thank you.

Others say that people who live in a high-rise apartments a much better sense of community than those who live in houses.

I think you did not answer the Task Response as you did not make comparison between community who live in apartment and those in houses.

then, in both 2nd and 3rd paragraph, you did not give your opinion. It would be better if you give you personal statement in the last sentence of those paragraph. "I personally believe........"

4th paragraph

I uttery believe that occupants can establish community spirit among them by create simple interactions or spend free time together. => Preposition is followed by Ving => by creating simple interactions or spending free time together.

Home / Writing Feedback / Some people argue that those who live in apartment tower is far from social life; IELTS