Parents are most selfless well-wisher of children - IMPORTANT QUALITIES OF A GOOD SON OR DAUGHTER

sandipsinh 37 / 90 3  
What are the important qualities of a good son or daughter? Have these qualities changed or remained the same over time in your culture? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Parents are next to all divines, they endure lot of predicament to nurture their kids because they consider their children their only prize. Similarly children must be sensible enough to return love, respect and support to their parents. But development of world has brought many changes in human kind, in their living behavior and humanity. Thrust of reaching on the top keep today's youth so occupied with their work that they ignore their family life and obligation toward their parents. My view would shower light on the ideal children and effect of contemporary world on children's inclination toward their parents.

Firstly, a good daughters or sons must respect and love their parents. As parents do not hesitate to shower their lavish love on their any aged children, children must return the same. It is understood that today competitive world required them to thrive to make their life better, however, they can still manage to make their parents feel that they are very precious to them like they can get their mother flowers while coming back from office, Girls can prepare their parents favorite food on weekend and enjoy meal with them. Also they can discuss plans and happening of their life with their parents so that they will feel connected to their children's life. This minor contribution of children would give immense satisfaction and willingness of living life to their parents

Secondly, Children must support their parent in their old - age, off- late joint family system was followed by many families due to that old parents used to have somebody to look after them. On the contrary, today parents are sent to old - age home. Busy working children meet their parents at their convenient. I have a friend, her husband and she are working due to which they cannot get much leave to visit their home country to see their parents whenever their parents need them. To resolve this problem, they have called their parents to stay with them. This step has solved their problem of not getting leave as well as parents complain of not visiting them. Busy life must not take you away from your parents. They are the one who bought us in this beautiful world.

Parents are most selfless well-wisher of children, they does not expect any monetary gain, a piece of your luxurious life or any asset except children's affection, admiration, time and backing to live their rest of life as such children must deliver it for their parents and to achieve a title of ideal daughter or son of their parents.
SHanafi 120 / 415 93  
hi,
I cannot get this

What are the important qualities of a good son or daughter? Have these qualities changed or remained the same over time in your culture?

when you explain.
take a look in your intro

But development of world has brought manychanges in human kind , in their living behavior and humanity. Thrust of reaching on the top keep today's youth so occupied with their work that they ignore their family life and obligation toward their parents.

I suppose to add "important quality of a good son or daughter" it is can be better in order to answer your prompt.

I am not sure this the best, but I just try to make mine
Good child quality,either son or daughter, nowadays has been changing to another one. Probably, this changing is one of world development effect. Although some thought noted this quality has been changing, the opponent believe there are many good children who remain the quality in their culture.

However, I also opened for any comment of this intro :)
OP sandipsinh 37 / 90 3  
Hey Shafani,

Your suggestion is indeed helpful. I prefer to make little change in it.
Good child quality,either son or daughter, nowadays has been changing to another one. Probably, this change is due to the developing world. Although some discern this quality has been changing,so opponent believes that there are many good children who held their good qualities in their culture.

i have a question i am having problem with building good intro of essay - pour in some suggestions. Is it good to mention the subject of essay upfront? as few suggestion i got suggested to not unveil subject directly. I am in great quandary.
Parents are next to all divines, they endure lot of predicament to nurture their kids because they consider their children their only prize.

I feel this is pretty out of topic. Your hook needs to be relevant to the topic and should provide an easy entrance to the introduction of the prompt. In this case your topic is about a good daughter or a son and not about your parents. So, you should not lose the focus of the topic :(

However, you display good writing skills :)
SHanafi 120 / 415 93  

I am studying, sandipsinh. I think you are better than me in writing. But let me share what I know about composing intro. I usually separated prompt with 3 parts, topic, discussing and task

let me try in your prompt

Topic : Important qualities son or daughter
Discussing : Qualities changed or remained
Task : Specific reason and examples

Then based on them we can make an intro based on pattern that Dumi usually suggest
Hook
Background
Thesis statement

This is the way I build intro. I hope it is helpful for you :)
Ok, this is the structure of introduction we generally suggest for this task.

Home / Writing Feedback / Parents are most selfless well-wisher of children - IMPORTANT QUALITIES OF A GOOD SON OR DAUGHTER