Parents are the best teachers - they teach us at any time, with no any fee

xomarleal 2 / 3  
Hello again, this is my second post, I am preparing for the TOEFL IBT and this is obviusly for Independent Writing Task. Please take a look to this.. :)

15) Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents are the best teachers. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

We do certainly know that teachers in school will not teach us how to forgive or even how to love, undoubtedly parents do. Hence, I totally agree with the fact that parents are the best teachers. I will further explain some reasons in order to support my stance.

Firstly, one of the reasons parents are best teachers is because they are full time teachers. This means they are always there for us, no matter whether we are a bad son or daughter, they will always teach us how to be better children or better people; no matter if it is day or night, they will be there to apprehend us; no matter if we show how we love them, they will always show us how much they love us. For instance, I can recall when I was in elementary school I used to disobey my parents when they used to tell me to clear my room (in the morning or the evening). I never pay attention to their words, and still they were patients at any time of the day to keep teaching me.

In addition, another important reasons parents are best teachers is because the education from our parents is for free. We do not have to pay to our parents to teach us how to behave correctly, how to be polite and even how to love. Tell me, have you ever paid to your dad or mom when he just gave you and advice? On the contrary to what happens in school where teachers used to charge you certain amount of money for education, and this is actually a payment our parents do. Our parents will not charge us any fee, but they only will ask us to help in the housework.

Lastly, parents are best teachers because they teach us manners; teach us how to forgive and how to love. It is truth that education we receive in our home is entirely different to what we receive in school. In fact, school teachers used to refer to parents that children have to be educated firstly from home, what I mean by this is that parents are the precursors of teaching us manners, how to behave polite or how to respect other people. Besides, parents teach us how to forgive when they forgive us first, and teach us how to love when they give everything for us.

Based on the arguments explored above, I am of the opinion that parents are the best teachers. They teach at any time, with no any fee and the most important teach us because they love us.
okdeerpass 5 / 12 2  
Firstly, one of the reasons parents are best teachers is because they are full time teachers...

no matter if we show how we love them, they will always show us how much they love us

....no matter if we love them or not, they always love us unconditionally.

I never pay attention to their words, and still they were patients at any time of the day to keep teaching me.
paid attention / were patient at any...

Home / Writing Feedback / Parents are the best teachers - they teach us at any time, with no any fee