Parents are just parents and they are not the best teachers. They are not up to date...

Linda44 2 / 2 1  
Do you agree parents are the best teachers?

Parenthood have been considered resemble to teacher's duties by some people. Hence, they believe that parents are the best teachers. Although, this is a never- ending debate. But according to my point of view, this approach is not based on reality. Poor knowledge about parenting, lack of sufficient information concerning technology, and unawareness related to teaching method are the most important distinct factors between parents and teachers which leads to do not look alike each other.

First of all, majority of parent rear their kids based on their instinct as well as their experiences acquired through their relationship with their parents across their lives. They do not participate at parenting class. Hence, they are not up to date on parenting technology. Ordinarily, the consequence would be children who resemble their parents with similar tendencies. Moreover, because of their supportive manner, protecting children from harmful situation by restricting from contributing in competitive situation is their main approach to raise kids. However. To learn cope with life challenges required children be encouraged to attend in conflict situation. Furthermore, lake of knowledge of how to shaping children's behaviors, make some emotional problems in their kids. They apply various deprivation and punishment to improve misbehave. But they neglect the profound negative effect of such destructive methods.

Above all, to be an expert in special area, need to keep information fresh. Although, parents reading scientific magazine and are favors of documentary, but they do not have sufficient knowledge about one area of science specifically. Each person have to be familiar with the latest information and device within favorite realm , and as it clear parents cannot provide rich and up to date environment for children' education.

The last and the most important factor in relation to reject the mentioned idea, is methods of teaching. Following the specific instruction in education result in increasing efficacy of teaching and improve children's personality and skills. Receiving appropriate educational services enhance motivation to search for further scientific information. Also, to be familiar with special skills prove opportunity to find a high-income jobs. Unfortunately, parents cannot afford of criteria for teaching their children and consequently, they do not able to develop suitable situation for enhance their children's knowledge.

All in all, I believe that parents are just parents and they are not the best teachers. They are not up to date on parenting technology, are unaware of new science and the latest scientific information as well as, the cannot apply teaching method because they did not learn them.
shintacandrade 10 / 74 87  
Parenthood(1) have been considered resemble(2) to teacher's duties by some people.(3)
1. As far as I am concern, we have to paraphrase the words and stucture in IELTS writing. However, in certain kinds of words and phrases should not be changed because they cannot be stated in any other way. This called shared language: proper nouns, common nouns that are difficult to reword efficiently, technical terms as well as numbers and dates. As such, I do not think that the term of 'parents' here can be replaced by 'parenthood'.

2. Double verb.
3. It is nicer if you write with active form in your opening sentence. Allow me to rewrite it: Many believe parents have been considered to resemble teacher's duties.

Although, this is a never- ending debate.
We usually use this patterns in using although: Although S + V, S + V. or S + V, although S + V

But according to my point of view, this approach is not based on reality.
I suggest to avoid 'but' when you start a new sentence. You can use 'nevertheless, even though, however' instead. Let me give a try: In my point of view, however, this approach ... reality.

the most important distinct factors between parents and teachers which leadslead to do not look alike each other.

Hence,Likewise, they are not up to date on parenting technology.

Ordinarily, the consequence would be children who resemble their parents with similar tendencies.
Your sentence is a little bit confusing. Write the shorter one with better clarity.

Body para 1 and 2. Well, do not drag too much on the idea in these body paragraphs as you may run out of time. In this task, you better follow a specific format and an approach. This is the structure I recommend for you to follow for this task:

Introduction: introduce your topic + state your position
Body para 1: First reason + example
Body para 2: Second reason + example
Conclusion: Final statement about your position

Good luck. Cheers!

Home / Writing Feedback / Parents are just parents and they are not the best teachers. They are not up to date...