A paragraph about something that makes me angry.

Zubaida 18 / 34  
Write a paragraph of approximately seven sentences describing something that makes you angry. Be sure your first sentence identifies the source of your anger.

I feel angry when I see some people throwing trash bags in public places. Having picnics at beaches and lakes is unenjoyable because of sickening smells. Plastic cups and cases are spattered on the green lawn though a lot of trash tanks spread in the garden. The most enraging scene is when I see some people arrive to the tank, but they put the trash out of it on the ground. They growl angrily if I ask them to put it in its place. Moreover, some of them throw tissues and water bottles by windows while driving cars. All these behaviors signify their selfishness and careless of others' rights, for no hard fine charged on them.
Having picnics at beaches and lakes is not enjoyable because of sickening smells.

"Unenjoyable" is not in my dictionary, but it seems like it should be a word! I suggest using 'not enjoyable,' though it may be alright to use 'unenjoyable.' I'm not sure.

Plastic cups and cases are spattered on the green lawn, although a lot of trash barrels are spread throughout the garden.

The most enraging scene is when I see some people arrive to the trash barrel , but they put the trash next to it on the ground.

Moreover, some of them throw tissues and water bottles out of windows while driving cars.

All these behaviors signify their selfishness and carelessness concerning others' rights, and there are no hard fines charged to them.

Home / Writing Feedback / A paragraph about something that makes me angry.