Overpopulation; Major effects and Possible solutions

bloodkid 2 / 3 1  

Overpopulation - Effects and Solutions

Overpopulation or the increase of population without controlling is one of the most significant issues in many countries. It has existed at all level of society and can have a negative impact upon individuals, communities and governments. This essay will discuss some major effects and present some possible solutions for overpopulation.

To begin with, one main effect of overpopulation is that the number of people who do not have job may increase dramatically. Because of too many people, companies can not take every people to work for them. They just only can take the people who are very excellent and eliminate the people who have a normal or low quality. Therefore, this will lead to unemployment. In fact, China is one of the most countries which has a high number of jobless people because of overpopulation.

A second major effect which results from overpopulation is lack of land. Too many people live in one place so there may be no more land for everybody to live. The cost of land is rising every day so some people have to live under the bridge or dirty place which can be harmful for their health. For example, in Vietnam some families live next to polluted river because they do not have enough money to buy a land.

The first solution to solve overpopulation is that the government should give the family planning to every places in the country, especially remote areas. In some places in high mountain, ethnic minorities do not have much knowledge about overpopulation. But if the government gives the family planning to them, they will know the disadvantages of overpopulation, so they can avoid it. For instance, in nearly five years, because of having good family planning , some ethnic minorities in Vietnam have decreased the number of people in family to 2 people instead of 10 people like before.

Another solution for overpopulation is limiting the migration to cities. More people want to move from rural area to urban area because of job opportunities and better services. Thus, the only way to prevent migration is that companies should create jobs for people who live in countryside and the government should also make better services by building more hospitals or schools. Therefore, people may stop moving to the city.

In conclusion, two effects result from overpopulation is the unemployment and lack of land. On the other hand, the government should make a better family planning and limit the migration to cities to reduce the overpopulation.

Please give the feedback for me as soon as possible because I will have a test about causes, effects and solutions essay on Tuesday. Thanks!!! :)
I guess you are preparing for IELTS. It is good to mention this purpose in the title itself so that others can provide you with more relevant and meaningful feedbacks.

Overpopulation or the increase of population without controlling is one of the most significant issues in many countries

.... overpopulation is a pretty common word and almost everybody understand its meaning. There is no need for defining it in the hook.
Overpopulation is one of the most burning issues faced by many countries in the world.

Therefore, this will lead to unemployment.

You already said that all people would not be able to find employment and that is what unemployment is. So this sentence is redundant.

Home / Writing Feedback / Overpopulation; Major effects and Possible solutions