My opnion is that smoking should be banned in public places

JVE 1 / -  
My outline
I will evaluate the impact if smoking should be banned in public places or not.
Firstly, I will give points of why smoking should be banned in public places. Then I'll give reason of the effect to smoker and non-smoker, also telling the danger of 'second hand smoke'. And explain why it will kill innocent people.

Shortly introduce the substances inside cigarette (The chemical) how it cause and have an effect on the human body.

Giving an example from America how smoking affects not only to themselves but to people around them as well.(bar, restaurant, school)

Telling how smoking in public area is a choice to smokers and non-smokers.
Smoker and non-smoker both have their choice, smoker pay to harm their body but non-smoker respect their life to have a good health.

Giving reason of why smoking shouldn't banned in a public places. The socialization is different from the past. Everyone is fair. They have their own freedom. Also, if there are factories produce cigarettes. Why is the government try to banned everywhere.to be a nonsmoking section.

What is the effect if smoking is banned in a public places.? Business decrease.
And may course an increase in unemployment.

What advantage do cigarettes bring to us? Relieving stress, increase socializing.

Conclusion of the topic, I will use a article or journal to inference should smoking banned in public places. And also I will give my opinion.
I have carefully studied your outline and think it looks really good. In my opinion, so long as you have a clear and concise opening statement, followed by effective and well structured facts and opinions, you're all set. And naturally, you must complete the essay with a solid conclusion, especially, (as it seems you may have done a bit) if you have objectively supported both sides of the argument. Be sure to conclude with your feelings on one side or the other.
faithcarson 1 / 4  
I agree with Susan, it all looks great, just be sure you are persuading the reader one way or another. The point of bringing up an opposing opinion in your essay is so that you can refute it. Make sure that when you are giving reasons as to why smoking should be allowed, you are rebutting it, in order to drive your point home with the reader. Best of luck to you! :)

Be sure to check out my thread if you can. I need as much help as possible! :)

Home / Writing Feedback / My opnion is that smoking should be banned in public places