Opinion Essay about how technology improve quality of human life

allisonpat 1 / 1  
please, I am ESL students and need help by proffreading my essay, I can not see if I have aweak sentences.
Thank you so much!!!

Technology is very much a part of modern life. Many people see technology as a force that has escaped from human control. Others feel that technology has improved the quality of life. Do you think that the contribution technology has made to modern life has been positive or negative? State your position on this issue and support it with appropriate examples.

Technology has become a part of our lives. The issue of decide if this part is or not good for life is a controversial one. Many believe that contribution technology has made to modern life improve the quality of life in different aspects. Others believe that technology is out of human control and they see adverse effects in modern life. After careful analysis of different fields such as daily life, medicine, and education, I feel that contribution technology has made to modern life has been really positive and help to improve the quality of human lives.

The first reason for me to believe contribution technology made to modern life is just the daily life to unprecedented levels. Houses' security systems, for example, connected to the police, is more powerfully because is build on technologies developed in the last years. As women increase their roles in society in the last times, daily homework such is cook, make laundry or vacuum take less time to do it than before, and its permits women to dedicate this time to other activities such is study, working, and other activities.

Not only the daily live is benefited by advances of technology, another field is medicine. Thanks to advances in technology, many diseases that before was the cause of massive death, now is a past true, with the advances in technology, scientific and doctors find different vaccines to help people be healthier. The medical equipment's advances help process such as surgery in a way that was never possible before. Nowadays, it is routine to get a heart replacement, which in the past such situations was simply impossible. Most importantly, we can see how scientific are in the process of looking for the solution to current diseases, and this will be possible, with the use of advanced medical technology.

The best reason for me to applaud contribution technology made is in the field of education. I see how the advances in technology help students in their learning. For instance, the use of projectors and video conferences help in important amount in the process of learning; by using these approaches, different kinds of students' intelligence can be addressed. Computers are another example of contribution that technology made to educational field. The use of well equipped computer lab is truly helpful for students because they have the chance to learn computer skills that are very important in almost all the work environments. Nowadays, teachers can find information they can use in their daily lessons. For instance, in a math class, teachers can use updated statistical information finding in computers (by just a click), and they can infuse these information into a lesson, making the lesson related with real life situations for students.

In the final analysis, I think the benefits technology offer to improve the quality of life outweigh the deficits. I do not think technology is out of human control and by the exposed in lines above we can easily see how technology helps and improves the quality of human live in the daily routine, Medical advances allow humans to live longer and more healthy lives than ever before and technological advances make the learning more easy. Ultimately, Technology is developed by people to help improve quality of human lives and all of us are using technological advances in many different ways, also to indicate that it is incontrollable.
Technology has become a part of our lives. --- this sentence is weak, because it does not say anything interesting or meaningful. Can you extend it and add some ajectives?

that contribution technology has made to modern life has been really positive and has helped to improve the quality of human lives.

The first reason for me to believe appreciate the contribution technology made to modern life is just the fact that it enhances daily life to unprecedented levels.

As women increase their roles in society in the last times, daily homework such is cook, make laundry or vacuum take less time to do it than before, and its permits women to dedicate this time to other activities such is study, working, and other activities. --- No. It is not technology that enables women to get educations. Modern society would be improving the lives of women even if vacuum cleaners had never been invented!! Be careful not to sound like you expect women to do the housework. You can do the housework and let your wife go to earn money. Women are superior to men in many ways, including tolerance of pain, intuition, and freedom from neurotic compulsions to dominate and conquer things. Men can be pretty neurotic, and women have wisdom that we lack. So, be careful not to write in a way that assumes they belong in the kitchen, doing laundry, etc. You and I belong in the kitchen and doing laundry. :-)

Not only the d Daily live is benefited by advances of technology, and it is also true that professional fields are enhanced by it. A professional field that is enhanced by technology is medicine. Thanks to advances in technology, many diseases that before was were the cause of massive death, now is are things of the past. With the advances in technology, scientists and doctors find different vaccines to help people be healthier. The medical ...

Most importantly, we can see how scientific scientists are in the process of looking for the solution ...

... and they can infuse these this information into a lesson, making the lesson related with real life situations for students. --- very good!!
In the final analysis, I think the benefits technology offers to improve the quality of life ...

Ultimately, te chnology is developed by people to help improve the quality of human lives, and all of us are using technological advances in many different ways, also to indicate that it is controllable .
OP allisonpat 1 / 1  
thank yoo so much!!!
I really apreciate your help

Home / Writing Feedback / Opinion Essay about how technology improve quality of human life