Both old generation and young generation have their respective advantages to lead the company.

nida26 30 / 19 5  
Most leaders or directors generally belong to an older age group, but some people believe that young leaders are better. To what extent do you agree or disagree? Give your own opinion.

These days, the majority of leaders of the company come from the older age group. However, a plenty of people assume that young leaders are better. Therefore, I strongly agree that young generation could be a better leader than older age group.

A lot of people believe that the leaders of the company should be from old generation because older age group can lead the company better than young leaders. Initially, the older age group work longer than their junior. So, they can handle and manage the problems of their company easily because they have some experience. Eventually, they also have stable personal life and they are able to tackle the problems of their life easier. So, they will not compound their personal affairs with the issues of the company. On the other hand, in my view, young generation have more ability to handle the company than the older age group.

The young leaders have a new breakthrough to improve the quality of the company. The creativity of new bright ideas is really needed to encourage the corporation. In addition, they always follow the advances of existing technology in this modern era, so the company will not be outdated. Moreover, young generation still has a high spirit for achieving their desires, and they are known as fast learner. There is no doubt that the young people will become a good leader.

To sum up, both old generation and young generation have their respective advantages to lead the company. However, I agree that young leader is better than older leader because they have more brilliant idea. The industries have to select their leaders according to their needs.
angga93 42 / 74 20  
..., a plenty of people assume that young leaders are better. (plenty of = for uncountable nouns)

So , they can handle and manage ...
So , they will not compound their ...
avoid using "so" in the beginning of a sentence. it is informal though.i suggest to replace with "thus"

The industries have to select their leaders according to their needs.
to make this sentence blending with the entire writing, add some related words. "The industries have to select their leaders according to their needs, experienced leader or innovative one"

Home / Writing Feedback / Both old generation and young generation have their respective advantages to lead the company.