The number of species extinctions in tropical forests shows an upward trend

sharfina 35 / 21 5  
The graph and chart below give information about species extinctions and the threats to plant life. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

A breakdown of the proportion about extinctions of species and threats to plant life between 2000 and 2100 is illustrated in the line graph and bar chart. Overall, the number of species extinctions in tropical forests shows an upward trend. Meanwhile, the most substantial menace to plant survival is human impact.

Initially, the level of species extinctions is forecast to increase dramatically from just under 5 thousand to below 30 thousand from 2000 to 2100, a rise of about 25 thousand in 100 years. By 2060, those of species extinctions will peak at 50 thousand. This trend is followed by a dramatic fall of 20 thousand between 2060 and 2100.

As seen, plant life threats are affected by two different activities, human impact and natural events. Clearly, the former has over seven times as much as the latter, with 81.3% and 18.7% respectively. By far the most significant threat is agriculture,accounting for 18.7%. Development has a half times the proportion of threats as agriculture,amounting to 10.4%, while harvesting experience the third most noticeable threat, with 14.4%.Others witness less than 10 %. On the other hand, natural disaster is not quite as great as other natural events, with a gap by 3.7%.

NourNour 22 / 39 7  
it's a pie chart not a bar chart.
is illustrated in the line graph and barthe pie chart.
The writing style is improving. The language use is slowly becoming more complex and your thought patterns are much clearer now. Always aim to deliver information to your next reader in the same what that you did in this essay. That way you can better build your vocabulary and practice more complex sentence development.

Home / Writing Feedback / The number of species extinctions in tropical forests shows an upward trend