Task 1 - The number of citizen who use rail mode transportation.

irfan727 49 / 68 29  
The graph reveals the number of citizens using train transportation in four countries, namely the UK, the USA, Japan and Italy in 2007. Overall, the highest usage number of rail in Asia while it can be seen that the largest amount of cargo carried in the USA.

First, the rate of inhabitants who used rail mode in Japan at the top position which beat three other states. Then, the aggregate of passenger kilometres which counted per head in Japan again became the most one. At the rate of Italy and UK almost same number, just different 10. The number of cargo carried in the USA became the hugest in 2,820 billions of tons.

Furthermore, although Japan and the USA had a big number in rail transport and cargo carried, other nations like UK and Italy got the lowest in all sectors, yet they just little differences with the number of Japan's cargo by approximately 1 billions of tons.

Hi Irfan :-) Here we go again! I really am impressed by these essays you have been coming up with. You really just need grammar practice. You have the thought process down pat.

Overall, the highest usage number of rail USERS WERE FOUND in Asia while it can be seen that the largest amount of cargo carried WAS FOUND in the USA.

First, the rate of inhabitants who used rail mode rode the rail TRAINS in Japan PLACED THE COUNTRY AT THE top position which beat BEATING three other states.

the aggregate NUMBER of passenger

the most one TOPMOST

At the rate of Italy and UK HAD almost THE same number

just different 10
- How can they have the same number but different 10? Explain.

USA became the hugest LARGEST AT in 2,820 billions of tons.

yet they THERE WAS just A little differences[S/] with
OP irfan727 49 / 68 29  
ya i really need more practice, i am still on processing how to use correct grammar.
By the way, thank you very much @ vangiespen

Home / Writing Feedback / Task 1 - The number of citizen who use rail mode transportation.