New York - lowest temperatures monthly, but longest hours of sunshine comparing to London and others

mita23 34 / 37 3  
The given line graph and table illustrate the average temperatures per a month and the average time of sunshine annually over a twelve-month period, from January to December, located in three diverse towns. Overall, it can obviously be seen that the temperatures in three locations showed upward tendency, except in Sydney while based on total sunshine, New York had the highest number.

Looking at the detailed analysis, in the beginning month, Sydney overtook the highest temperatures at more than 25, followed by London and New York which stood at less than 10 and 5, respectively. Next, there was an unchanged in the condition of Sydney temperatures since first month until February before it fell suddenly and hit a low of 15 in July. In contrast, August to December witnessed a steep rise and finally reached the point of 25 as the highest temperatures in the end period and the total of sunshine in this region per year was 2.473 hours.

Equally, important, temperatures in London and New York showed virtually similar patterns, in which both of them rose steadily until touching a peak at more than 20 in the same period, July, after they met at the same point of 12 in April. In November, they again met in the point of 11 and reached the last point at just under 10 in the twelfth month. Surprisingly, although New York had the lowest temperatures monthly, it had the biggest number of total hours of sunshine at 2,535 while London became the country which had the smallest one at around 1,180 hours.

... average time of sunshine annually over a twelve-month period, from January to December, located in three diverse towns. Overall, it can obviously be seen... showed AN upward tendency, except in Sydney ...

- This opening statement is not only lacking in the sentence requirements, it also lacks complete information. Provide the names of the three towns in the overview along with any shortened information you may need to present. There is also a tendency for you to be redundant. "Annually" and "over a twelve month period" mean the same thing.

... the beginning month (NAME THE MONTH) , Sydney overtook HAD the highest temperatures at more than 25,... there was an unchanged in the condition of IN Sydney temperatures since THE first month until February... the highest temperaturesin AT the end OF THE period and WITH the total of sunshine in this region per year was TOTALING 2.473 hours.

Equally, important, ... than 20 WITHin the same period OF , July, ... they again met in AT the point of 11 and reached the last...

Home / Writing Feedback / New York - lowest temperatures monthly, but longest hours of sunshine comparing to London and others