The natural water from rain is important for consuming by the myriad of people. How is it reused?

dina79 20 / 26 3  
The diagram presents that a several step connected with occurred recondition nature of water from the rain. Overall, it can be seen that the water from the rainy is important for consuming the myriad people. In addition, the climate as the special part at the moment good water is the resource in there.

A closer look at the process reveals that the water from the cloud is restored by the treatment plant. In the beside home, the process shows that the water for consumption of people saved in a tank. Subsequently, this flows water distribution in the whole resident area to variety functions.

The other stage when the water gets out through wastewater treatment plant and continue to excess treated water by the river. It is since the river as the center waterrain in the end step. Moreover, the environment helping the water to pure again in which it started again by the same process for the human consumption

ANSOR99 10 / 6 3  
Hello Miss Dina...When I read your essay, i found a little bit unappropriate contents of your introduction. You know that introduction is the most important part in Task 1 to get high score. So, you should pay attention more here. There are 2 requirements to write introduction; restatement from question by paraphrasing clearly, and appropriate thesis statement. Let me try to give you example of introduction:

This is your introduction: ... The diagram presents that a several step...

I change into a new introduction below:

The diagram discribes the process of rain water which is reused in household. Overall, it can be seen that, there are two steps for ins and outs of rain water which is utilized for the various household's necessities.

Note: Hopefuly, my alternative introduction can open your mind to make the better one in the next chance..Good Luck!

Home / Writing Feedback / The natural water from rain is important for consuming by the myriad of people. How is it reused?