What Motivate People to Stay Longer in Particular Company?

nuni11 33 / 30 5  
Do you agree that money is the only motivation at work why people prefer working in the same company for many years?

In this modern era, it is true that salary is one of consideration when people seek for a job. However, this is not a case when individuals are already at work since there are some factors that influence worker's decision to stay longer at particular obligation. Therefore, I believe that other reasons such as partnership and interest affect personal preference.

Needless to say, solid teamwork of work field contributes a huge influence of employees to keep loyal in particular job rather than the earning. This is mainly because people who feel the sense of belonging at work will develop the performance of loyalty. A recent study by Manchester University showed that almost 78% of workers with tight partnership in the work environment do not have any intention moving out to another companies even though the salary of other enterprise is higher.

Apart from the previous discussion, another reason why people stay in the same company for years is to follow their passion, regardless of how much the wage. It is due to the reason that when people chase their dream, they are no longer regarding work as a force but as an experience that much more enjoyable. For example, the New York Times reported in June 2015 that the predominant reason why people tend to stay in their occupation is because of their career is significant with their passion.

The aforementioned evidence reveals that although money can be regarded as a criteria to choose a profession, tight relationship between the colleagues and fondness to particular area influence employees decision to remain for years in a company. It is suggested that more companies to take this logic into consideration and encourage more workers to stay loyal.
Wolf Larsen - / 127 47  
Hello nuni11

There are a few minor stylistic/grammar errors in the text, but they do not affect its readability too much. The argumentative points are well organized. It is much better of a text, as compared to the one submitted by you yesterday. Nevertheless, I think you should consider referring to the so-called Systems Theory, in order to substantiate your claims. The Theory's main provision - 'The whole is greater than the sum of its parts'. This is the reason why it is wrong to assume that employees working in the strong collaborative mode (teamwork) are motivated by the prospect of receiving a monetary reward alone. As an integral part of the team, an employee is often concerned with seeking emotional self-actualization - something that motivates him or her to remain professionally committed more than anything else does. This is why monetary incentives commonly prove ineffective when it comes to motivating employees.

Home / Writing Feedback / What Motivate People to Stay Longer in Particular Company?