Is money the most important aspect of a job? I THINK SO!

karremflores 1 / 2  
I totally agree in this nice question because frankly saying people now in our generation is looking for money even if they love there passion or they love there work,but still they need the right price of there talent,that's why agree that the important aspect of a job is money..Others said that they love there job even if they did not receive the right price of there beloved jobs.But base of my own experience and all the people I've been encounter that they cannot show the best of there work without paying the right price.I have most co-workers in our company that they seek a better company to pay the right price of there talent to perform there true passion about there job...One of our chef cook told me how he love his work,but he also said that if the company will not pay the right price that he demand to them,he will not express,or perform all best he got about cooking.

Not all of us have the same principles about our job,but we also have to understand most employee's here in our beloved country,cause i think they're right too.first of all if they don't do that,then other company will do the same to them use there talent to [boom]or recognize there company without paying the right price of there employee's.Some of them improving there skills in there beloved job,in every years to come making there selves valuable in there company,that's why most of them claim there own rights.

Some of us do there job to show there talent or to show there passion even without paying the right price,but we can't blame them they just follow what there heart desires.But we all live for money then work for money,frankly saying give all the best you have in the name money...THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS
basawang 10 / 76  
Dear karremflores,

An essay should comprise three parts: an introduction with topic sentence and central ideas, two or three paragraphs elaborating these ideas, and a conclusion or summary. Your article did not follow this structure, therefore readers cannot understand your points clearly.

In addition, you should examine your sentence structure.

Best wishes

Home / Writing Feedback / Is money the most important aspect of a job? I THINK SO!