Task 1 : mobile phone manufacture for two consecutive years (2005 and 2006)

LaPolo11 12 / 28  
A breakdown of market share on mobile phone manufacture for two consecutive years (2005 and 2006) is compared by table chart. Overall, the level of cell phone sales experienced different trend. In any case, nokia was clearly lead the selling of mobile phone.

A closer to look the data, it is clear that nokia was leader with selling 32.5 % in 2005 and increase slighly in 2006 (35%). two closest competitors, Motorola and Samsung, added together. Nonethelss, Motorolla witnessed significan rose at 17.7% to 21.1% in these years, while Samsung saw its share of the market decline slightly from 12.7% to 11.8% in the same year.

Apart from previous comparison, two phone manufactures, Sony Ericsson and L.G saw similar pattern in 2005 had different result in the next year. Sony Ericsson's share increased from 6.3% in 2005 to 7.4% in 2006, whereas L.G decreased slightly from 6.7% to 6.3%. astonishingly, BenQ Mobile's share more than halved from 2005 to 2006; from 4.9% of the market to only 2.4%. another manufacture decrease 3% between these years.
xutong 3 / 6  
Hi is this a report listed under an excel chart? I don't really understand this essay. Because to me, this is not an essay at all, it is just some data analysis stuff for statics class. would you plz provide more information so that I can know what this is supposed to b?

Home / Writing Feedback / Task 1 : mobile phone manufacture for two consecutive years (2005 and 2006)