How to minimize the levels of stress in high school students?

Kibaco15 1 / -  
I have a big test tomorrow,and i practiced writing essay. Can you help me please! :O

In this generation,many highschool students suffer from the stress. They generally get stress from study and the relationship between friends. However,they are not aware of how to deal with the stress effectively. Students should realize how to reduce the levels of strss to be satisfied with their school lives. The ways to beat stress effectively are exercise, taking breaks regularly, and a varied,balanced and healthy diet.

Exercise is the first way to reduce the stress. Doing sport at least once a week is the best way to reduce stress. It helps student's body produce endorphins,which make them feel good. For example, joining a sports club could help with stress as the regular contact with other people could help improve student's mood. Daily walks of thirty minutes can also help reduce stress levels and can make effects like yoga which helps people ease their mind and relax thier muscles.

Another way to reduce the levels of stress to the highschool students is taking breaks regularly. Students should make time for fun and for themselves even if it means that they have to schedule time away from their study. Just short breaks between studying can help them switch off. To beat the stress cleverly, students also sleep well. 20-30minutes naps are the best medicine for them, and can help increase their productivity.

The last way to reduce the stress is a varied,balanced and healthy diet, which can help students beat the stress. The students should balance three nutrients, such as carbohydrate, protein and fat equally by ingesting foods. To do this, they should not skip having breakfast. Furthermore, drinking juices filled with vitamin C, such as orange and mango can be good for student's immune system.

To summarize, students should take breaks, do exercise and be able to control their diet. (I actually don't know how to write conclusion..help me please!)

Check up my essay please! Thank you :)
MuhammadImho 17 / 12 7  
To summarize, students should take breaks, do exercise and be able to control their diet.

To make a conclusion, you should put main statement for each body paragraph, and give your personal thought.

for example

All in all, It is very essential for high school students to know combating their stress. Take a rest, exercising, and balanced diet are effective way to reduce stress. I personally argue that students have to be taught the importance of dealing with stress.
EF_Carol - / 145 39  
Lets talk about your conclusion! Take apart your concluding sentence, and then write a sentence, about each idea.

take breaks...exercise...control their diets...

So start with take breaks. Describe in brief, just one sentence, how to lessen stress by taking breaks. Then do the same for exercise and control diets. Then you will have summed up your essay with a concluding paragraph! Just one step at a time.

Your intro is good and so are your body paragraphs.

20-30 minute naps...

Hint! Don't start your sentence with numeral digits. Write them out.

CORRECTED: Twenty to thirty minute naps...

You have a good start, but need some writing improvement to the conclusion as I said. Just try adding one sentence at a time to it.

Good job!

ef. _carol

Home / Writing Feedback / How to minimize the levels of stress in high school students?