Microwave oven and fastfood store in our lives

Mai Chu 14 / 17 1  
The advent of microwave oven and fast food has brought us to a totally new way of living. Some people may argue that the coming of these products reduces our time for family and even for ourselves. However, I think, microwave ovens and fast food restaurants provide us with two main advantages: the high productivity at work and the simplification of life.

Firstly, we can not deny the impacts these high technology machine made on our work which produced a higher productivities. The reasons for these increase can be explained easily based on the fact that, we do not have to spare time preparing our meals - the time that we can focuse on doing our work. For example, a woman working in a busy office has to go back home at noon to prepare food for her family. If she purchased a microwave oven at home, she can save her time by making the food in the morning before she goes to work and at noon, all the family members just have to reheat the food with the oven. The time saved she can stay rest at the office and get herself ready for the afternoon shift which can result in a better performance in working. It will be easier and more effective to own a microwave oven in the kithen to achieve your ambition in career.

Last but not least, the apparence of fast food stores and microwave machines bring life the simplification. In the past, women were always in charge of making meals for family. Now, with the technology, the burdens on women's shoulders have been left just by a simple button or a simple call. Instead of staying all day in the kitchen, women now can spend more time take care of themselves and concentrate on other activities to enhance the family's bond. Life is simplier with the help of these inventions

In short, microwave and fastfood have become a part of our life, which bring us enormous benefit.
The advent of microwave oven and fast food hashave brought us to a totally new way of living.

My suggestion;
The advent of microwave oven and fast foods have brought in major changes to our cuisine and dining table.

Some people may argue that the coming of these products reduces our time for family and even for ourselves.

... your idea is not conveyed clearly.
Some people may argue that invention of these devices and services have disturbed our family bonds and healthy life-styles.

the high productivity at work and the simplification of life.

.... efficient and convenient solutions for our busy lifestyles. ... efficient, convenient are good keywords to use :)

Firstly, we can not deny the impacts these high technology machine made on our work which produced a higher productivities.

First, no one can deny about positive influences of these high tech devices and efficient solutions on our daily life.
OP Mai Chu 14 / 17 1  
Thank you very much! :x

Home / Writing Feedback / Microwave oven and fastfood store in our lives