Method utilizing the swing basket and human energy is less effective than using rollers and animals

ilankelo21 36 / 41 22  
IELTS TASK 1: two methods of collecting water

The given pictures depict two forms to do in collecting water for irrigation purpose. It can be seen that the method utilizing the swing basket and human energy is less effective than that of the way using both rollers and animals as source of power.

Turning to the first method, at the beginning process, a big hole near the irrigation channel is made to collect water as much as possible, flowing around the irrigation flume. Once having been gathered in enough volume, the water is taken by a basket made of bamboo or leather to be spilled around the provided field so that it can stream directly to irrigation canal.

In contrast to the second approach, a well with about 50-meter depth is built in the soil whose one of its sides has higher level to another one. Irrigation channel then is constructed in the side of well having a lower surface. Afterwards, pulley and roller are installed above the erected irrigation system, complemented with a rope tied to the animal. When the animal moves away from the well, the bucket which has been connected to the tip of the rope will be lifted and then spilled in the top of constructed canal causing the water flow to the irrigation system.

The given pictures depictS two forms to do in collecting OF WATER COLLECTING water for irrigation purposeS.
... is less effective than that of the way using both rollers and animals as A source of power.

... at the beginning OF THE process, a big hole (...) made to collect AS MUCH water as much as possible, flowing ...
Once having been gathered in enough volume, the water (...) so that it can stream directly to THE irrigation canal.

In contrast to the second approach AS FOR THE SECOND APPROACH, a well with about 50-meterS IN depth is built DUG in the soil whose WHERE one of its sides has IS A higher level to another THAN THE OTHER one. AN I irrigation channel then is THEN constructed in ON the side of THE well having WITH a lower surface. Afterwards, A pulley and roller are installed above the erected irrigation system, complemented with BY a rope tied to the AN animal.

... and then spilled in ON the top of THE constructed canal, causing the water TO flow to the irrigation system.
andika06 11 / 10 3  
The given pictures depict two forms to do in OF collecting water for irrigation purpose. It can be seen that the method BY utilizing the swing basket and human energy is less effective than that of the ANOTHER way using both rollers and animals as source of power.

Turning to the first method, at the beginning process FIRSTLY, a big hole near the (...) flowing WATER around the irrigation flume. Once having been gathered in enough CERTAIN volume, the water is taken by a basket made of bamboo or leather to be spilled around the provided field so that it can stream directly to irrigation canal.

In contrast to, the second approach, IS STARTED WITH a well with THAT HAS DEPTH about 50-meter METRES depth is DIGGED in the soil HILL whose one of its sides has higher level to another one . Irrigation channel then is constructed in the side EDGE of well having a lower surface.

... complemented with a rope tied CONNECTED to the animal AND A BUCKET. When the animal moves away from the well WALKS DOWN THE SLOPE OF HILL , the bucket which has been connected to the tip of the rope will be lifted and then IT WILL spilled in the top ...

Home / Writing Feedback / Method utilizing the swing basket and human energy is less effective than using rollers and animals