The massive usage of electronic media has a drawback on the society's private relationships.

RAY93 35 / 186 136  
the use of electronic media has a negative effect on personal relationship between people.
to what extent do you agree or disagree

The information technology has vastly advanced and hold important role in 21th century life. It is then argued that the massive using electronic media has a drawback on the society's private relationship. To some extent, I believe that this issue is not only brings a dire effect but it has aroused several severe problems at once.

It can't be denied that the various sophisticated technologies have brought easiness and convenient for people regarding to the way they communicate each other, particularly for those in intense relationship like a spouse or a couple. The important news or information can be accessed fast through their mobile phone unlike in the past when it took time even just for asking their recent news as well as the time needed for accepting the feedback. They used to interact each other by letter, telegram, pager or line telephone which caused hard to keep update and keep in touch. These days, it is no longer obstacle for people personal relationship as electronic media ease their communication pathway. Unfortunately, it has created another problems need to face by those to keep their bond.

Those who are in a certain private relation may find some difficulties triggered by their using of electronic media. At first, obviously it has transformed their intense communication way while they only need features on their smartphone like message, email, video call or even social media to share their information. They are likely and often interact through screen than face to face. Another reason is it creates distance while they meet and talk each other through virtual world rather than directly meet or date in some places. By this, there is a great chance to deceit or even dishonest since their relation as not as strength as the people in the past are. Although they are then meet directly, they just still focus on their own gadget without awareness or need to build passionate conversation.

To sum up, I extremely believe that there are some detrimental effects for using electronic media on people private communication with their couple or spouse. Therefore, they need to restrict the using of it and try to build healthy relationship by more pay attention each other.
nurannisaputry92 36 / 27 2  
which caused hardtransitive, need object

people personal relationship

it has created another problems need to face by those to keep their bond.----> double verb, grammatical error

Those who are in a certain private relation may find some difficulties triggered by their using of electronic media

They are likely and often interactinteracting through screen than face to face.

Another reason is itto createcreatesdouble verb, grammatical error distance while they meet and talk each other throughwith virtual world rather than ...

since their relation isas not as strength as the people in the past are.

Home / Writing Feedback / The massive usage of electronic media has a drawback on the society's private relationships.