'making important decisions - you have to consult or discuss' - TOEFL

eradulova 7 / 14  
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? A person should never make an important decision alone. Use specific reason and examples to support your answer.

Person should make decision every day no matter what kind of. Decision making is one of the main things that occupy our mind hour after hour. You get up and go to bed whit decision.

What decision is? It is mental process that leads us through life. There is two basic kind of decision and they are conscious and unconscious. So we are talking about conscious decision which we divide to problem solving and making choices.

Problem solving is always involved whit an analysation of the situation and getting the best solution. And if there is another person that takes a part in situation or has to do with the result, so you are supposed to consult him or discuss the matter.

On the other hand we have that process called making decisions. In most cases it is always up to you. You are the one that knows what is the most important or the most appropriate way to take any way. But there is a chance to be involved other person in that case to. Than again you have to consult or discuss whit the other one.

There is one more point. Are the kind of person that is always self confident and do not need to be advised? So, we are not able to have any discussion on that matter.

That is what we have in conclusion, in both cases it depends on the situation you are in.
cypress 8 / 18  
There is two basic kind of decision and they are conscious and unconscious
There are two basic kinds of decisions which are conscious and unconscious.
cht1128 2 / 3  
Maybe you should focus more on "important decision", instead of explaining decisions.
koniciwa 1 / 3  
eradulova
"Person should make decision every day no matter what kind of. Decision making is one of the main things that occupy our mind hour after hour. You get up and go to bed whit F0000](whit) decision.

What decision is? It is mental process that leads us through life. There is two basic kind of decision and they are conscious and unconscious. So we are talking about conscious decision which we divide to problem solving and making choices. ( unnecessary-delete, out of topic. Instead of this tell about the relation of problem solving and decision making, like we encounter problems everyday which make us decide. I have just written it, it may not be the perfect phrase)

Problem solving is always involved whit an analysation of the situation and getting the best solution. And if there is another person that takes a part in situation or has to do with the result, so you are supposed to consult him or discuss the matter. (unnecessary-delete, problem solving is a good point to mention about decision making. However, there is no need to tell much about "problem solving" itself

On the other hand we have that process called making decisions (On the other hand, people go through decision making process every time) . In most cases it is always up to you. You are the one that knows what is the most important or the most appropriate way to take any way. But there is a chance to be involved other person in that case to. Than again you have to consult or discuss whit the other one. (the most relevant part of the essay till now.)

There is one more point.Are the kind of person that is always self confident and do not need to be advised? (combine the first and second sentence with "in addition to that" or "beside") So, we are not able to have any discussion on that matter.

That is what we have in conclusion, in both cases it depends on the situation you are in."

The half of the essay is unrelevant with the topic, what you want to say. You can focus on the relation of decision making process and problems. there is not any example, which is very important for TOEFL. If you think that it is based on the situation, I think you should give two opposite examples for this statement. The one must be for deciding on sth. alone, and the other one must be deciding on sth. by getting advice.

Home / Writing Feedback / 'making important decisions - you have to consult or discuss' - TOEFL