How to make public places free from the cigarette smoke?

bastian20 10 / 16 2  
Smoking not only harms the smoker, but also those who are nearby. Therefore, smoking should be banned in public places.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Recently, scientific studies show that consuming cigarette has detrimental effect not only for smoker, but also threaten for surroundings. Hence, some people argue that they should be forbidden to smoke in front of public. However, I firmly argue that this harmful activity has to be banned to conduct in common area.

With regard to people believing that we cannot ask the active smoker to go out from building or keep away from public spot. This is because they also have right to carry out what they want to do. Sometimes some people smoking said, they cannot do their job well without consuming cigarette. For instance, a course in East Java, some teachers smoke when they are teaching since some senior educators assert that they are not able to explain the lesson fully concentrate without smoking. Consequently, the stakeholder allows them to smoke. Therefore, consumers of cigarette are entitled for doing their habit.

On the other hand, whatever smoker or not have to admit that the content of fog from cigarette is hostile for passive smokers. The reason is when they breathe the smoke, it will disturb their healthy. Taking pregnant woman as an example, it will endanger her fetus, when they live in smoking circumstance. Henceforth, the risk of abortion is high or disability baby when born. All in all, to keep the health of other people, consuming cigarette in public area have to be banned.

To sum up, it is evident that despite it is controversial issue, I strongly agree that forbidding smoking in front of public location is a must. Finally, I suggest to government to make a rule for overcome this problem in order to safeguard health of majority inhabitants.
Hi Sebastian, I can see that you got a well revised correction here and I believe it will greatly help you in coming up with a better essay.

Now, just to add a little help, on your final essay version make sure that you put a gap between the paragraphs, this will let your readers breath and take time to grasp the idea that you want them to understand from the essay, not only this, it will also help your essay look polished and formal, thus giving that professional aura.

I hope to see more of your writing soon and for future writing references, proof read before posting, make sure that the spell checker of your machine is on and of course a little research about the the prompt and a healthy comparison between writers will not hurt but will only get you better.

Home / Writing Feedback / How to make public places free from the cigarette smoke?