The majority of companies make evaluation that improve their quality to increase the annual revenue.

Trisulastri 27 / 18 4  
The purpose of business is to make money and they should only concentrate on this.
Do you agree or disagree?

The majority of companies around the world make evaluation regularly to improve their quality in order to increase their annual revenue. I believe that any kind of businesses run by human beings should not focus on profit only, but also have to do community development programs.

The majority of businesses in every part of the world have the same perspective that the main purpose of its business is to earn maximum profits. Businessman has high-expectancy to expand their business as it is related to the improvement in revenue. The primary focus of companies who want to achieve higher targets each year is also bring good impact for some parties, such as the opening of new branch offices which will indirectly provide employment opportunities for some people. It is evident that target achievement in getting profit has a chain effect for the surrounding environment. However, it does not mean that all the company's focus is only to get great benefits. I would argue that they should pay attention to some other things as well.

There are several things that should be a major concern of companies besides trying to reach its annual target. Community development programs have been run by many large companies around the world, such as Unilever. The company organizes social activities in various fields, such as health, education, and environment. Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is a program which is held every year to help the society, particularly in remote areas, by constructing infrastructure and organizing free health check up every six months. In psychological perspective, social activity actually can affect the public interest to use services or products offered by the company.

In addition, the welfare of employees is another important aspect that should be a concern by the company's leaders, because employee is one of the main factors in the achievements of its targets. Employee's condition will affect the quality and production of the products or services provided. Annual bonuses for example, are thought to enhance the performance and productivity of employers.

All in all, the increase in corporate profits should not always be done by increasing sales thru advertising, but there are many other ways even by giving grants to communities. I believe that the welfare of employees and CSR programs are the two factors that have a chain effect on improvement of corporate profits.
nurannisaputry92 36 / 27 2  
The majority of companies around the world ... I believe that any kind of businesses run by human ...

let me repair your introduction:

It is undeniable, the majority of companies around the world make evaluation regularly to improve their quality in order to increase their annual revenue. However, i believe that any kind of businesses which run by humankind should not only focus on profit, but also have to concern about community by providing public services.

The primary focus ofon companies who want to achieve higher targets each year isdouble verb also bring good impact for some parties, such as ... SV agreement, particularly clause and phrase

effect foron the surrounding environment.

will affect the quality and production ofto the products or services provided

Annual bonuses (punctuation, need comma) for example, are thought to enhance ...

Home / Writing Feedback / The majority of companies make evaluation that improve their quality to increase the annual revenue.