IELTS: Maintenance old buildings are for being historical building

upinipin 32 / 49 1  
Many old buildings protected by law are part of nasion's history. Some people think they should be knocked down and replaced by ones.
How important is it to maintain old buildings? Should history stand in the way of progress?

Maintenance old buildings are for being historical building. In a country old buildings are as a form appreciation government to historic. And then, as a historicals valuable knowledge have deserved to be on hold. History cannot be erased, and any history always a leave track that is very interesting to know. Could we keep it or even destroy it?

Government protected old buildings as part of nation's history. All country in the world certainly has different history as an outing symbol of civilization. To identity the civilization of a country it can be recognized from historical buildings. If we visit to other country are the most interesting when we see closely the historical buildings. And then, would be proud if we enter to a historical building that is only one in the world. The famous historical buildings in the world are such as Borobudur temple in Indonesia, coliseum in Rome, Renaissance in France, and Taj Mahal in India.

In the other hand, some people think they should be knocked down and replaced ones. This opinion is not wrong, if we look back how many old building around us have been replaced by government. This may happen if the old building are not giving historical value and only will be destructive city order, for example, old church, old mosque, and old house. Development of civilization shows how extraordinary a skyscraper, so the old buildings become something ancient.

To sum up, historical building must be maintained by government. Although, those old buildings are not giving historical value but it can be symbol of civilization. Old building must stand in the way in order people can see how valuable our country.
fikri 5 / 317 71  
In a country old buildings are as a form appreciation government to historic.

you should put comma after 'In a country'

And then Then, as a historicals valuable knowledge have deserved to be on hold

do not put 'and' in the beginning of the sentence
Eva Novita Sari 47 / 71 2  
All country in the world certainly has have different history as an outing symbol of civilization. To identity the civilization of a country it can be recognized from historical buildings.

... all country is plural, you should use verb (have), do not use (has)
halleybachelor 16 / 25 1  
Inon the other hand

The first paragraph is very confusing, like sentences translated through google translation service.
Maintenance of old buildings are for being historical buildinghelps preserve history.

In a country old buildings are as a form appreciation government to historic. And then, as a historicals valuable knowledge have deserved to be on hold.

.... Your idea is not at all clear. You need to rephrase these sentences.
Also, you need to pay lots of attention to grammar. Almost every sentence has some grammar issue. Try to write very simple sentences with correct grammar. That is the best way to go about improving your grammar.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS: Maintenance old buildings are for being historical building