Machines have many great features that are impossible for human to compete it

sina1989 1 / 1  
Some people like doing work by hand and others prefer using machines.
Which do you prefer?

Many people like to work by hand, but machine can do numerous great jobs better than human. In my opinion, working with machine has several advantages, such as: safer, neater, and quicker. Machines have offered several jobs that are impossible for human to do.

First, when people work by hand, the risk of damage is very high. If they don't pay attention carefully during work, parts of body are gone. For example, long time ago, employees of canneries worked by hand. It was actually very common that the employees lost their hands, and other parts of body. Eventually, machines were introduced to the canneries, and, the number of injury people began to decrease.

Second, people can get tired, bored, or other conditions that affect their work, whereas machine can't. When machines are used, they will produce the same products without any damage. On contrary, no one can make two identical products by hand. There must be a different, in shape, condition, size, etc.

Finally, machines have evolved greatly. They can make any product in vast speed. Probably, when making massive products, no one can rival the speed of machine, even the expert one. When one person can make a pair of shoes by hand per hour, machine can do ten times more.

In conclusion, machines have many great features that are impossible for human to compete it. They have many brilliant features, such as: security, neatness, and speed. Thus, working with machine allows people to do better than working by hand. I'm the person who prefers to use machines to do the works.

Written by: Sina Rahbar
Many people like to work by hand, but machines can do numerous great jobs better than humans. In my opinion, working with machines has several advantages, such as: safer conditions, neater environment, and quicker productivity.

The paragraph about the canneries is very good!

Second, people can get tired, bored, or other conditions can affect their work, whereas machine can't be affected by fatigue or distraction.

In conclusion, machines have many great features that are impossible for human to compete with. They have many brilliant features, such as: security, neatness, and speed. Thus, working with machines allows ...

well done!!!!
OP sina1989 1 / 1  
many thanks for your help. i must work hard. god willing i won't have these kinds of problems in the next essay.

Home / Writing Feedback / Machines have many great features that are impossible for human to compete it