Both - living in the same or different place in the lifetime have own positive and negative sides.

La Baso 15 / 22  
hello good people, please help me to correct this one. feel free :)

In the past, people usually stayed in one place throughout their life. These days, people often move around. They often live in several different places in their lifetime.

What are the advantage and disadvantage of both?

Over recent years, the general population lived in the same area while many people nowadays often move and life in the different locations. This essay will discuss both which have own merits and demerits .

Regarding to live in the one location, people had some benefits which made them better in quality of life. Firstly, they felt secure as much as possible. This is due to the fact that they had been staying very long time in the area. Automatically, they knew exactly all scopes of the condition such as social, culture, politic, economic and so on. In addition, due to life in the same social, all inhabitants had good community power. Thus, the citizens liaised and trusted together easily.

However, living in the same social made the natives feel introvert to the strangers. They did not trust something new from other communities that might result slowly social changes in the better place. Also, as human being, people felt bored live in the same situations all the time.

Moving on people today that stay in many different locations have some advantage in their lifetime. First of all, they get many experiences in social life. Thus, urban people have social changes that may be make more open minded. Not only this, the societies do not feel bored due to face something new in other communities.

In contrast, changing life place very often makes the inhabitants complicated in adaptation because has different culture and situation and may difficult adaptation to a hotter or colder climate than he is used to. Hence, there is no doubt that these disadvantage cannot be avoided.

All in all, both living in the same or different place in the lifetime have own positive and negative sides. As a result, people must consider what types of the way life they want.
rahmat248 7 / 7  
In other hand , move to another place is very often to make the inhabitants complicated in adaptation ...
This is difficult adaptationto extreme climate than they never faced.
adrian21 15 / 17 3  
Hello @LaBaso
I want to give some corrections to your essay. Please consider this one:

Several decades ago, most individuals lived in the same area while many people nowadays often to move and life in the different locations. This essay will discuss both of them which have own merits and demerits .

Regarding to live in a location for a long time, people had some benefits which made them better in quality of life. Firstly, they felt secure. This was due to the fact that they had been staying for a very long time in the area. Automatically, they knew exactly all scopes of its condition such as social, culture, politic, economic and others. In addition, thanks to life in the same social, all inhabitants had good community power. Thus, the citizens liaised and trusted together easily.

Thanks
Wiwik Mujahidin 21 / 3 1  
Over recent years, the general population lived in the same area while many ...

May be you have to mention your idea in introduction.
adrian21 15 / 17 3  
All in all, both living in the same or different place in the lifetime have their own positive and negative sideseffects . As a result, people must consider what types of their way of life they want .

Home / Writing Feedback / Both - living in the same or different place in the lifetime have own positive and negative sides.